GS to Share!!

Life is full of grace or I can say I feel blessed to have a graceful life :) I cannot think anything beyond but the grace :)

Day in and day out so many Guru stories happen!!  And some get so deeply imprinted in the memories. The best part of any guru story is that it's like those lovey dovey moments - wherein you are completely soaked in that moment, oblivious to everything else..every worry, opinion, judgement or distraction. Even the remembrance of it puts up a BIG smile and the heart says, " Love you!" :) :)

Though I'd said I would write a post on my BHAKTI concert story but that didn't happen ( now I'm too lazy to pen it down:P )

In the past 2 months or so, some Guru stories have become fond memories, some of which I would like to share :

GS1 : After the first day of dance rehearsal for Bhakti, I got swelling in the back on the right side. I was advised to rest for atleast 2 days and not to take up any dance or rigorous activity. BUT, I was adamant on going for rehearsals. Till the time I reached the dance studio, I was in utter pain. I prayed and surrenderd to Guruji that I want to dance but don't know how it will happen. And believe me, the moment the second dance rehearsal started, all the pain vanished and never reappeared!!

GS 2 : At the day of performance at BHAKTI, I arranged for a white churidar and kurti ( which was our costume). But the kurti I'd got was somehow not fitting well and wasn't going well with what others were wearing. Suddenly, one of the volunteers Parul, came and gave me a kurti and said she'd got it for me. Now, Parul and my size isn't the same so I was thinking that though the kurti is good, it wouldn't fit me. I tried it and OMG! It seemed that its been made for my size only! And it was matching with what others were wearing :) :)

GS 3: While organising a YES!+ course in a Delhi University College, we got only 2 days to organise it and 2 hours before the start of the  course, the numbers weren't close to what we had targeted.So we went again to announce in classes. Now in one of the class, the volunteer who was with me, wasn't very keen on going. She said she'd announced there earlier. But i insited on doing it again. AND we got 2-3 registrations then and there!! It made me realize that its beyond our comprehension how the grace works :) :)

GS 4 : Now this one may sound funny and incredible to you but this is how it is. Few weeks back, I was really short of money and I needed some money urgently to meet the daily expenses. I had no clue how to get it as if I would have asked my mother, for sure, she would have said no. I checked my ATM for once. Now, I did it just to console myself. I knew I had no money in Bank as I clearly remember the last time I had withdrawn all the money for the Blessing course. I checked at ATM and it  showed 1000 Rs balance!!! God knows where that money came from!! :) :)

GS 5 : I wasn't able to go on the first day(5th April) of Anna Hazare's fast and wasn't feeling good about it. On 5th April night, I got a call from Noida that there is a Candle March planned on 6th April from India Gate to Jantar Mantar. Now, this was something I decided that I wasn't going to miss. I called few to come along and circulated the message across. By grace, on 6th april, I got free from work early. We went and I felt nice to be a part of the movement. I don't remember getting any picture clicked by the media except 1-2 while lighting the candle. AND the next day my photo was there on Times of India's front page amongst the 3 faces shown for candle march!! Guruji clebrity wali feel bhi dila dete hai!! :) :)

My recent Project of taking classes as a Faculty has its own bunch of amazing stories :) :)

HE is SPECIAL, and SPECIAL are his WAYS to make you feel SPECIAL :)

Keep Smiling,

Swati

GS to Share!! GS to Share!! Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, April 09, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.