From the heart..to my V :)

I have few things to write on...but not in a  mood to open my mind...but I want to write something..its been long..I will choose to let my heart flow...yet again :)



Suddenly life has taken a u-turn,
Asked you a question, you replied..
And then I switched in on a journey to earn!
Mother is happy, and so are friends,
With praying hard it’s not another end!
Looking back, it seems bizarre,
And then all I do…is …Glare!
Is it me? Or something in me?
Is it someone working through me?
What I am doing is not what I wanted to,
What I wanted to is not what I am doing.
There is no misery, there is no plight,
With his blessings, it’s a pleasant sight!


A full time job was never my aim,
But master’s orders came and I took it thy will,
Jumping into the job, got ready for the grill!
Sewa has taken a backseat for a while,
I’ve turned into a workaholic child!
Perturbed and baffled..I sought advice,
My Job is my sadhna, so I better do it nice!


To say it’s been easy would be a lie,
I’ve missed being with you…don’t know why :(
I feel your presence, I feel you around
And only this makes me feel safe and sound!

Longing to sit in close proximity with you,
Away from work and the worldly hue.
I know this march that time is gonna come,
When I come to the abode to be absolutely mum :)

 --
Keep Smiling :)
Swati









From the heart..to my V :) From the heart..to my V :) Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.