Catching up!

First, the bestest newz! One of my very close friend is getting married and I'm reallyy excited! I mean it feels so funny yet enthralling to believe that someone, with whom you've been since childhood, is getting married! The feeling is amazing! Pretty charged up for Dhamaal!!

But the only sad part is that I have this notion that after marriage people change, they become more family-oriented, husband/wife -oriented and later kids-oriented;) Hope it doesn't happen with my friend. No doubt a new dimension is added in your life but earlier ones are important too!

Many have asked me but I seriously can't imagine myself getting married in the near future. Currently, I just don't have the patience or committment to sustain a relationship. I respect marriages but till now I haven't developed an interest :)


********************************
The ongoing sewa for the upcoming YES!+ course is going great guns! This course is special for me - last year on the same dates happened the first course that I organized..that also had morning and evening batches...and the teacher was same too! ( Rohit Ranjan)

I'm giving in my full effort. A lot of challenges are there in getting registration - all the college students have exams going on currently so many are interested but will do it later. We have limited volunteers with majority being new or first timers in organizing a course. '

Neverthless, I'm enjoying every bit of it. I really feel pity for people who don't understand the importance of sewa or this course. They fail to realize the beauty of life :)

Needless to say, miracles are happening daily and grace is in abundance :)

Angels, bring it on!! ;)

*********************************
I got a mail from my ex-boss saying hello! She is one of those persons whom I really admire. Ive learnt a lot from her and she has been an inspiration in many ways, professionally.

But, at a personal level, our personalities are contradictory. She is way too intellectual for me to handle! ;)

She thinks I  left my job because of Art of Living and I'm slowly on a path of attaining nirvana, wherein I will wear those bland clothes, with a rosary in hand, staying on hills ( may be more, no idea about her imagination ;)

And I'm in no mood to convince her and clear her doubts. Infact it is so much fun to let others have misconceptions about you! Atleast you are free from expectations ! :P

*****************************************

A lot more to share! ....will put up in the next post!


Keep Smiling :)
Catching up! Catching up! Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, May 28, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.