Some timepass with my niece Anshika

She is almost 10 years old but can leave you giggling and rolling on the floor with her talks and one-liners. At the same time, if you spend some days with her, you may wish to run away or go on a retreat because if she starts liking your company, only God can save you from her torture :) I still love her immensely, though. She is my dose of laughter and happiness.

Some time back when I met her, we went for an early morning walk and I happened to shoot these 2 videos. They may seem extremely silly ( well, they are ! :D) but that's the fun of being with children. Isn't it? There's no logic in your talks sometimes, you just go with the flow, giggle, chitchat and are so much in the present moment with no aim or purpose to achieve. And for me, that's beautiful :) Before you watch these 2 videos, let me give you a cautionary warning that my mother wasn't too happy with them and found them utter nonsense and gave me the advice to grow up! :D



      "


Some timepass with my niece Anshika Some timepass with my niece Anshika Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.