Intimate Note

My third YES!+, which I’m taking full fledged as a teacher is on. Today was the third day of the course. The second Sudarshan Kriya!!..Everyone was in bliss..the mind so relaxed and totally in the present moment :)
 
If I think of it closely, everything boils down to mind. As it goes, “Mind is a good servant but a bad boss”. The current YES!+ has taught me a lot. I haven’t shared it with anyone yet and my blog is the only lucky one with whom I’m going to reveal it. It may sound as cribbing but it’s purely my viewpoint.

When I went for my TTC, there were so many who said that they will organize a course for me when I come back. For me, its any YES!+ is Guruji’s course. Who takes the course is not an important criterion, though definitely it has some value. The main aim is to make people experience Sudarshan Kriya. When the Shalimar Bagh course was announced, I anticipated some volunteers to support and come forward for sewa. But I was shocked (rather zapped!) when only me and Neha ended up working for it! No doubt it’s been a great learning and I’m thankful to Guruji to the core for giving such an experience. After working with a team for so long, for a change I did everything myself – right from calling, putting posters, spreading messages, emails to venue arrangements! 

My concern is not that volunteers didn’t come forward. What I’m concerned about is are their so called reasons( I still call them excuses). Many say they were busy preparing for exams or were exhausted after back to back sewa activities. To all such dearies, if one has either of the 2 reasons stated above, then one should also not be doing facebooking, enjoying birthday parties, meeting up friends and other stuff. If sewa is distraction for you, what are these?????It irks when I see some morons who take sewa wrongly and further to see bigger morons who support them! I have also given exams, I have also been exhausted but it DOES NOT mean that you leave sewa. Sewa is our very nature. Yes, the kind of sewa done can vary. For instance, those who can’t come out of their home can take up calling, messaging, emails. And the lucky ones who can, sparing one hour daily is big deal???  I can say this with guarantee that no one studies for the whole day. Half the time is spent in useless activities or simply day dreaming. But if daily sometime is spared in sewa, the positive effects will be evident. The mind will be much more relaxed and in a happy state. Don’t you think one can study more in that state of mind??  Hence proved, sewa helps in better studies but still people have wrong notions. Also, sewa has a grace factor which many may have experienced :)

I’m not saying leave everything and plunge into sewa. But again, if you fail in balancing sewa and studies, please don’t put the blame on the former! Please accept first that yes, it’s me whose unable to manage things and that is why not doing sewa. It has happened with me a lot many times but I’ve never backed off from sewa. I’ve been available in whichever way I can.

I have no ill feelings against anyone. All are devotees of Guruji and we all work for him only. But in life, certain fundas should be clear. I have also made mistakes and learned but it has only happened because I came forward, took risks, did unconventional things and moved beyond my boundaries. It isn’t about organizing a course..it’s about self growth as well as getting people into this precious knowledge. 

All said and done, this is my opinion. And I have no qualms in stating it openly. I love everyone and I wish volunteers grow on this path and achieve success in their passions :)

Keep Smiling :)
Swati





Intimate Note Intimate Note Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, April 12, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.