From my heart to yours :)



I know you love me..
I know you do!
You know I love you,

‘Coz I have to!



You've taught me love,
in its purest form
A heart to heart connection, 
Devoid of any norm

You are my oxygen
You are my driving force
This is something I don't reason out
No regret. No remorse.



A feeling deep inside,
Hidden from this world..
Covered with veils of mundane,
With the protection from any disdain


My days start with you,
My nights end with you,
All day along in me time,
All I think is YOU!

There is a space in my heart
where only you reside
It is a precious gift from the divine,

Difficult to express, impossible to hide!

Let there be no one between you and me!
If I have to choose between you and life, let my choice be you!
If I have to live a life without you, let me
choose death!


Between diamond and ashes, there is no comparison!


Let me be an instrument of yours,
Play as you wish on your melody,
Let my life be spent in serving you,
In your service ever ready!

You've chosen a path for me,
Its uncertain and blurred
And on the path when I am perplexed,
My mind says, " Walk on! HE is there you nerd!"

You are my strength to carry on ,
I know you are there all along! 

Life without you is simply unimaginable! :) :)

Swati :)
















From my heart to yours :) From my heart to yours :) Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 Rating: 5

2 comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.