Hippies spreading happiness! :)

I have a lot of observations to share..how feelings change...how thoughts change...and how life itself just changes in a matter of seconds! rather what we think is life is much deeper than that...everything is a perfect plan..all we have to do is stick to THAT which is perfect beneath all the imperfections. Nevertheless, I shall hold my horses and share something else ( just to distract myself...at times deep questions can be very troubling :)

I was blessed to have the opportunity to take 2 back to back YES!+ courses in the last 2 weeks. Last i had done this was when I became an Art of Living teacher and took my first course :) And looking back, my plans for life, my thinking, my attitude.. everything has evolved or changed but my vision still remains the same :)

I made these 2 Picasa collages - may not be that great but considering that I don't know how to use much of Picasa, i would like to give myself some credit ;) Some lovely pics were captured during the course and I just wanted to collate them somehow. The one with these Volunteers is special - each one of them is a diamond in making. Just that some are still at the coal stage :P



From the bottom right to up: 
Vaibhav - the guy who can beat any girl in dancing!! Who, when wakes up, takes immense responsibilities but when he goes in slumber, NOTHING can shake him! :)
Rupinder - The guy who has a soft heart and a cute smile every girl would die for! But equally confused and doubtful! :)
Mrinali - A girl who gels with everyone and has a heart to make fun of her ownself! Bravo! Despite being tied up in the shackles of business, grace makes her do ample seva :)
Abhikrit - The guy who can make you go bonkers! You will die laughing in the company of this sardar. He is hollow and empty, in some others sense ;)
Sonakshi  - I couldn't have called for a better younger sister! Carries anger on her nose but is fun filled to the core ! :)
Kshitij: Words will fall short for him :) Impossible to understand but impeccable naturalness!
Ankush: The guy who will be party to all the mischief but will never be caught! The third muskeeter of the Vaibhav and Abhikirit gang!
Shruti: Responsible and committed. Has a flair for balancing. But sometimes the heart overrules :)


And this is from the last YES!+ at Ashok Vihar! ...:) :)


Grateful to the Master for this beautiful world !:)
Hippies spreading happiness! :) Hippies spreading happiness! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, October 09, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.