Being STUCK, voluntarily :)

The instigating factor behind this post is a call I received yesterday , from a peer in Art of Living. I was talking to her almost after like 6 months or so. And the first obvious question from her was  - " How are things going ?" And I told her that I've been busy with my job 'coz I work in a start up firm so it is not like a job but more of a business ownership thing and blah..blah.. And her reply was " Oh! good..good..so seems like you've stuck up in this job." She said it in a very casual manner but this word " stuck" has stuck in my mind! :)

She is right - I am stuck in my job, voluntarily. When I started off in January 2013, all I knew was I had to this job because my master has told me to work. And I had promised myself that I shall give my 100% to it. For the first 6 months, I shall not be taking up much of Art of Living courses or get involved in many activities. I shall devote my full time to my role and work. And that I did. And I appreciate myself for that ( pat on the back! :D) And after 6 months, I started taking up AOL courses (YES!+). The journey has been both interesting and tough. Yes, I am stuck up in this job because I want to be stuck up. I've realized what kind of work I wanted to do in life professionally and this is in sync with that. It satiates my entrepreneurial appetite. 


World Education Summit 2013 

I have learnt one thing from my Guru - to take my life as my Sadhna and anything I do is a sewa - towards my family, towards my company and towards my society. At least for the next 6 months I am married to this job. Post that, I may think of real marriage :)There are many challenges in my dreams and on this path and the worst part is I don't like to share them :) It makes me strong and independent but at times sends a wrong signal to people making them believe that I have been bestowed with a  silver spoon. Well, so be it. There is a price one has to pay for everything. And I am ready to pay for this one but I don't wish to make my life an open book for everyone to read. No sympathies needed. No comforting words. I have been blessed with few amazing friends in life and a super fantastic Guru and they are enough :)


It's almost 11 pm. And I am almost sleepy :D But i really wanted to share this today. Giving 100% is not an action, it is an attitude. And it gets reflected in each and everything we do. 

There's more interesting stuff to share but next week! :)


Keep Smiling :)
Swati
Being STUCK, voluntarily :) Being STUCK, voluntarily :) Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, September 15, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.