Raaz Pichle Janam Ka!

I am sure most of you would have watched this or at least heard of this show. I don't wish to make it famous either :) I've always found it more of a fake and attention - grabbing attempt.

BUT I do believe in the concept behind it - regression. Yes, we can go in our past lives. In Art Of Living there is a 3 hour session called the Eternity Process. Which is about taking you into your past lives. It is said for this your meditation should be strong.

I had heard about this course long back. And I know many people who've done it and shared their experiences. I had even read some amazing experiences. All this created "excitement" in me to do it. Wow! Imagine knowing about your past lives! I had heard you see some people in your current life during the eternity process and how they were connected to you in the past lives. I even wanted to find this out for some in my life with whom I felt a strong connected from earlier lives :) And since the past 3 years I had been wanting to do, I had tried to register to but something or the other use to happen and I couldn't do it. So I had started accepting and believing in the fact that Eternity is not meant for me. It shall happen when it is meant to. In a way I realised I had a feverishness attached for doing this course which dropped over a period of time and I started believing in the power and sanctity of this process.

So last week I was asked by a Teacher if I wanted to do it. I said a yes. But as that day and time started approaching near, I wasn't sure if I would be be able to manage to leave office early and go for this. But I made a commitment to myself that I shall do it and planned accordingly. I had planned to leave at 4.15 pm from my office to reach at 4.45 pm. The funny part is I went to washroom and got locked inside! :D My colleagues tried to open the door but weren't able to. And my mind thought "Gosh! I shall be late!" But I accepted the situation and started thinking how to escape or pass my time ;) And i again learnt the power of acceptance. Since I accepted the situation, the lock got opened within 10 minutes and I was able to reach in time! :)

Now after reaching I met my Eternity Teacher Rajikaji. She seemed a very calm and composed lady and spoke with poise. Within seconds, I felt a comfort level with her. And the process started off. One thing which clicked me and I registered in my mind was "Let Go". That's the only instruction I followed. And I went in quite a few lifetimes in the 3 hour session.

How was it? I did see some people of my current life in my past lifetimes. Where , why and how are not to be disclosed :) And I too wouldn't like to analyse things. There were certain correlations which I couldn't understand - may be they were for real or just my imagination . But at the end of the process , I felt really light. As if a heavy load had been uplifted. There was a baggage I was carrying which had gone. To me , it seemed like my Guru knew that this is what I wanted at this point in time. How he takes care of me makes me love him all the more :) . He gives challenges, tough situations, makes you feel bogged down and then comes as a rescue jacket. 

I could feel HIS presence that moment. The state of mind which I had been longing for. So finally eternity is done. I am not feeling any sense of accomplishment. Rather, I am grateful to my Master for giving me this opportunity, for choosing me for this. It's a sacred process and only the blessed ones get to do it and experience it. The beauty of this process lies in the grace of the Master :) 

For all those who've done the Art Of Living course, may you get to do this soon! :)

-
Keep Smiling 
Swati :)
















Raaz Pichle Janam Ka! Raaz Pichle Janam Ka! Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, June 23, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.