Guglanism!

Life has amazing experiences to offer each day, if only we spend some time dwelling on it. I met a very interesting personality today – Sameer Guglani. He is a common name in the Investment Industry. I had heard about him from my Boss ..about how he sits on an equity of more than 35 crore, yet his home is a simple place with minimal furniture…how he imbibes spirituality with business and comes across as an evolved person.

I’ve always felt nice meeting people who have knowledge to share and discuss. So when I first saw him, he came across as a classy, calm and intellectual guy. One of those “Fab India” types but I guess he is a trend setter in his own way. He was at ease with himself completely..oblivious to how people may perceive him.

Our discussion started and around the business discussion, he sprinkled knowledge. It was beautiful. Yes, some of it may seem flowery but some I have lived myself. One of the thing was, which we all have heard in Geeta, “Nishkarm”. Do things and actions without expecting a result. I would say goals are important, they help in channelizing energies but being feverish for it doesn’t serve the purpose. It’s like we must know that we want to go to Jaipur from Chandigarh but after boarding the train, our running in the train won’t help us reach faster!

The second beautiful thing was – “ We aren’t in control of anything”. And that is so true. Rather that’s the reality. We feel we can control events in our lives but sudden sickness, unexpected mishap makes us realize we really aren’t in control! But to remember this , in an awakened state, is a tapasya. Knowing I am in control of anything frees one from doership and worries. It kindles faith in some supreme divine force.

Sometimes I miss the old Swati who was deep in knowledge and spreading happiness around in sewa . My Karmas have brought me where I am today and this trap is needed for me to achieve something bigger and better. I comfort myself daily thinking one day my Master will realize my longing and do some magic. I know it shall happen…some day...some way...

Keep Smiling :)
Swati


Guglanism! Guglanism! Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.