My Top Valentine Songs of this year!

Valentine Day is coming! I believe it’s just another day to feel the love all around. Each day can be and is a valentine day in, it’s own way. But I do like such days minus all the #PDAs (Public Display of Affection) and koochi-koo love especially on social media. It’s more about feeling, communicating to the other person than showing off in public. But Facebook has redefined definition of “love” for youngsters. Anything which is up on Facebook is “cool”. Lol

I was thinking about my top 10 #Valentine songs from the recent Bollywood numbers of last few years. Oldies I don't think can be fitted into top 10. They are evergreen and beyond 10 in number. For whom these are sung doesn't matter much, what’s more important is how that song makes me forget everything, anything that’s bothering or troubling me, how it helps me to just BE in the moment, feel the love all around, a happiness inexplicable. The feeling that there is someone whose love makes me complete, whose there to take away my sadness and fears. At times it’s imaginary but totally worth it :)

So here are my top 10, not in order of priority but may be how well i can recall them. Sorry, if I am missing out on any good romantic number. This is based on my limited listening :)

1. Jo Tu Mera Hamdard hai: I love the first para COMPLETELY! It gives me immense comfort and relaxation. It may not be an evergreen song but last 3 months, this has been my stress buster song.



2. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai : My all time favorite, especially because this song has been witness to  the shift from Human Love to Divine Love :)


3.  Zehenaseeb : I like all songs of this movie, especially this one




4. Yeh Tune Kya Kiya: Completely in love with the lyrics of this one!




5. Pani Da Rang: I don’t understand Punjabi much but love it’s melody. This motivates me time and again to learn Guitar :) ( I started too!)




6. Tum Hi Ho: I can vouch ki yeh har aashiq ka favourite hoga. This makes me swing to ball dance mode instantly :)




7. Mera Yaar :
Mein Mandir kyun jawa mera yaad khuda hai, mein masjid kyun jawa mera yaad khuda hai
The best line of this song!! 



8. Ishq Bulava : It takes me to Mumbai instantly! Love it! 


9. Sawaar Loon : It's a girl's favourite :)


10. Tum Mile: It has an element of divinity :)



AN extra one!
Khamoshiyan: I don’t like this song much but loved it on a drive so it earns some brownie points :)


And my all time favorite which surpasses all Valentine Days! Madhuban Ki Latao Mein

Keep Smiling !
Swati :)

   
My Top Valentine Songs of this year! My Top Valentine Songs of  this year! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.