Nature's unconditional Love!



I recently happen to visit a reputed School in Gurgaon for my organisation's annual competition IRC there. While we all were gearing up ourselves to get ready for the chaos and hustle bustle, I managed to have few minutes to be with myself and relish these simple pleasures of life. I feel they are the most economical means which give you the maximum happiness. But in the game of maya, we all get entangled and tend to over look them.




I love swings since I can remember my earliest childhood day. Even now when i see one, the child in me comes out too quickly getting oblivious to the fact who is watching :) I didn't get to have a ride that day but it felt wonderful to recollect those moments 



And this was the eye candy. Such an environment friendly idea. using the dumped bottles to grow plants. And the beauty lies in how kids have beautified them

Nature has so much to give us...each day..each moment.

Thank you Mother Nature for your unconditional love. My thanks is too small to recognize your magnanimity.

--
Swati


Nature's unconditional Love! Nature's unconditional Love! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, August 09, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.