What these 2 pigeons taught me !

I owe this post to the 2 pigeons (named Tillu and Billu). They've been troubling me since past few days and still continue to do so but at the same time they've made me draw out a good life learning. 

I have a work from Home job from 9 to 6 but Tillu and Billu do not let me work in peace. They wish to build their nest in my kitchen. And so they peep in whenever they can, sit at the top and start cooing. I am piqued by their incessant cooing. It disrupts my focus and I have to get up everytime to shoo them away. The easy way is to keep them away was to keep all the doors and windows closed but Hey! we need fresh air to breathe. Don't we? So I thought of putting a curtain to solve the issue. And I did but T & B still did not go. They would come and sit by the window with the hope that they may barge inside on any opportunity . And every time they enter, we have to scare them away so that they do not come back. But they are adamant and have made it a routine to come and try their luck to build a nest.


For once I thought, What kind of creatures are they? They know they are not welcomed but still shamelessly make attempts. Think of humans, if you know someone doesn't like you or you aren't welcomed at their home and they close the door on your face and shoo you away, will you go? Well, a cultured and decent person won't. Or may be that's my assumption :) But Tillu and Billu are shameless. They tend to try peeping in the moment they get a chance. So one thing I learn from them is DON'T GIVE UP. Well, I can't be that shameless for sure :) but still they inspire me to be shameless in chasing a goal. Inspite of people discouraging you, stick on and give your best. Each day is a new day and each attempt is unique and carries its own luck. We never know when we may succeed.

Once my Art of Living Trainer, Dr. Rohit Sabbarwal had shared in one the sessions. "Zindagi mein khush rehna chahte ho toh bhais ban jao. If you want to be happy in life, become like a Buffalo. "




This is easier said than done but I feel this is a such a beautiful knowledge. If a buffalo is there on a road and a vehicle comes , chances are bleak that it will obediently get a side. The honking may not also help much at times. In Life too, if we do not get perturbed by people and events easily or become football of others opinions, the work of a Buffalo is done :) My life is fully sorted out if I can become a Buffalo , not literally of course. 

Tillu and Billu stiil come daily and they do not trouble my mind anymore as I have also become shameless in my goal of shooing them away! 
-
Swati
What these 2 pigeons taught me ! What these 2 pigeons taught me ! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, November 06, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.