Happy Burrday to me!

Every Birthday is special to me. Everyone makes me feel my existence , even when I don't want to. I turn 31 today. Sigh. The figures with first digit as 2 sounded good. Hah Swati! Accept it. Now it will start with 3. But hey! I am happy. Age is just a number :)

I like Birthdays, mine and others. Mine more if gifts are pouring in. Others if parties are popping out :) In any which way, they are yet another reason to celebrate #Life. My this surprise birthday bash in 2012 is a fond memory. It's been 4 years but it still puts up a BIG smile and fills my heart with tonnes of gratitude and moist eyes. This was the time when I was totally in my happy space, had such amazing kiddos around, love permeated from every nook and corner and I was oblivious to the fake and pretentious world.

How beautifully I was blindfolded , taken in a  car from my home... had NO idea what was happening and when I opened my eyes , what a burnish view it was! I saw ALL my AOL students standing with glee , a well decorated room and a BIG cake! AND the icing on the cake was the beautiful satsang!! Dimple had called a singer who sang so well while playing guitar. All through the stasang, I just couldn't open my eyes and was crying profusely. I was so grateful to Guruji for giving me SO MUCH much love in the form of such lovely people. For making me HIS instrument and showering such grace. The Master loves us UNCONDITIONALLY. It is only upto us to realise it, embrace it and use it for the welfare of the society. I have fumbled a lot many times in this and HE still is so benevolent :)

Here's the video of the magical day. 

PS: I think I still look the same. Years aren't affecting me ;)



Keep Smiling :)
Swati

Happy Burrday to me! Happy Burrday to me! Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.