Updates!

So much to share after sooo long!!
***************************
These days I’m in love with Shobha De! ( Paris Connection), since the time I’ve been back from Paris( was there for just 2 days) , I’ve been in love with the place! Such a beautiful city! 2 days are just to less to explore Paris :)… so these days I’m finding solace in De’s blog where she mentions Paris quite often…today a keen desire arose in me to know about De’s husband – who is he , what does he do etc. Dilip De , her (second) husband ,is a high profile Induatrialist in Mumbai..ab samjhe De ki nawaabi ka raaz..:P
************************************
I gave my resignation this week..the happiness I felt exceeded the pleasure felt… when I’d got the offer letter …how things change..had my own issues with the package, profile etc but my Boss has been candid (hahahah) enough to say to all that I’m leaving because of heath issues. I don’t intent to waste my time and energy in explaining people the real causes..would like to give one last gift to my boss as a token of…(fill in the blank) :P
***********************************
Now, I’ve started taking BBA/BBS coaching as a faculty member…I am really enjoying the whole thing..two way learning is happening and Lakshmi Ji is also showering her grace ;)
Rest ALL iZZ Well , my AOL activities have reached a substantial low scale these days :) the”S” factor is not on a high..but very soon will bounce back with the same umang and josh!!

Keep Smiling:)
Updates! Updates! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, April 16, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.