Baat Ban Gayi!! :)

I’m dying to write a post on my dance performance in Bhakti!! It’s a special story of how intentions manifest and wishes come true:)

But before that, yesterday I met Guruji!! I know many find it lunatic to follow him everytime he comes to Delhi (especially when you’ve just been from shivratri with him :P) But ab kya kareein, pagal hai toh hai!Pyaar mein pagalpanti toh hoti hi hai!! ;) ;)

Till yesterday 11 am, I had no clue about his whereabouts. His coming to Delhi wasn’t confirmed from anywhere. And I was to go to east Delhi at 12pm for an upcoming professional assignment. So I was getting ready to leave from Home. Interestingly, my phone wasn’t catching network and I was calling few YES!+ volunteers from my brother’s number and telling them to call on that number and not mine if they get any info about Guruji!

By 11.30am, I was almost ready and on the verge of leaving when suddenly I just didn’t feel like going. I mean I somehow lost interest in that for a while. I myself wasn’t able to understand why and I coerced myself with the repercussions and all the gyaan.:P But ultimately I called up at East Delhi and made an excuse for not coming. Now that meant I’m free for the day! So I switched on the T.V and was watching Roadies when suddenly at around 12.15pm I received an SMS on my cell that Guruji’s flight is landing at 1 pm! Now, this was a How-did-it-happen moment. Firstly, since morning my phone wasn’t working and right after that SMS, sab signal aane lage boss! Secondly, had I gone for the meeting at 12pm I wouldn’t have been able to go to airport!!

So I quickly rushed to the airport. And let me tell you, since the past few days, I’m having this longing that may a moment come when Guruji talks to me or hugs me or make some physical gesture only for me. It’s been 2 years since I did the AOL course and I’ve experienced grace in abundance. I KNOW he;s there but he’s never talked to me like he does with so many others. There have been times when I’ve stood very close to him but he’s superbly ignored me :P

So this time I wanted him t say something to me. Unko dekhna bahut hua, ab kuch bolo!!

When we reached airport, he’d just left a few minutes back. So we drove to the place where he was staying. When we reached there, we saw 10-12 people standing outside and jumping with joy. As we reached closer, came to know that Guruji had called them inside and hugged them all! This was enough to intensify my longing and make me feel super J!!

It was almost 2 pm. He had a talk at India Islamic Center at 4 pm. For 2 hours, stood at the Gate, peeping in time and again to get a glimpse of him, praying that this time he says something.He came out in car, yet again deliberately ignored and went:). Nevertheless, followed him to India Islamic Center, listened to his amazing talk (which I’ve mailed to all). Again got a chance to stand close to him but he didn’t speak anything:)

Hah! Came back again to the place he was staying. He had a flight to catch at 8pm. I had no clue what will happen but I was just praying intensely that some magic happens! And he told all to come inside the garden area for darshan! Whooppyy! Ummed abhi baaki hai dost!

And we sat in the garden waiting for him; I don’t how long we waited. The very thought that after so much of turmoil finally HE would be coming to meet us was in itself a great blessing! And he entered….man! I think I skipped a heartbeat! He was slowly coming nearer and I had just 1 thought that this time I wish he says something to me…..can’t narrate in words how emotional the moment was….he came where I was sitting and stood there. I stood up and I think for atleast 2-3 minutes I was standing right besides him..my happiness knew no bounds! Though he wasn’t looking at me but I knew it’s HIS way of giving me what I wanted. And then he spoke!!!!!!! “ Acha dekho, airport ke liye gadi ke piche nahi bhagna” He said it so sweetly:) :) .(By the way, while we were waiting for him, we were actually making plans to trace him till airport. Guess, he overheard us from god knows where! :P :P)

And his command is my wish, so I didn’t follow up till the airport and like an obedient child came back home. But the joy I felt after so much longing is beyond words! I still wish a day comes when he will hug me or talk to me and I know some day it will happen.

It’s just the test of my faith and trust.

Love you Guruji!!!

Keep Smiling :)

Baat Ban Gayi!! :) Baat Ban Gayi!! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, March 07, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.