Fantabulous February!

February has been a crazy month! Who says it’s the shortest month?? The 28 days were damn eventful ! Seems like an era has ended!

Feb offered tremendous learning! So much growth happened in just a matter of few days! If I look back, whatever I planned didn’t really happen and what eventually happened was not something I would have planned :D :D

Grace was in abundance throughout! :)

From 2nd Feb to 7th Feb 2011, organized YES!+ in North Delhi. Ended 7th Feb with a Guru Puja at almost 12 am! This was an amazing start to February and gave a kick to get going!

From 15th Feb was Bau & Dinesh Bhaiya’s Mega YES!+ and soon after 7th Feb, energies shifted to contributing to this mega event. In the midst of all this was my project with WAYE going on along with freelancing. But I think grace wasn’t happy keeping me this busy and landed me in blessing course as well from 11th Feb to 13th Feb. I still haven’t figured out what pushed me to go for this. Nevertheless, till 20th YES!+ went on. Oops! I forgot to mention! We had a Bhakti concert on 28th Feb at Sirifort auditorium. It was a fund raising event and we planned to have a gathering of 2000, so you can well imagine how the arrangements would have kept us on our toes! :P

From 21st-23rd Feb was Sahaj Samadhi with Bau and Dinesh. I’d planned to go there but didn’t get the luxury of being there: P. I’d planned to volunteer for the 3 day DSN course from 24th Feb to 27th feb But got the opportunity to perform dance at Bhakti concert and got entangled (yeah!) in rehearsals.

Finally, ended the month of feb with Bhakti concert 28th Feb. It was an amazing feeling to dance on stage. My long long long long (yeah!) unfulfilled wish of performing on stage came true! It was all the more special ‘coz I’d got swelling on the back on the first day of practice and was apprehensive. But again! With your determination and grace in your life, NOTHING is impossible! On 28th after Bhakti, came back home at around 12 night. Sleep was far away, had to leave for Jaipur at 8 am for Mahashivratri and I’d done no packing till then!

Left for Jaipur on 1st March. I hardly got a sleep of 6-7 hours for the next 2 days! But attending Mahakriya and mahastasang with Guruji was the best thing that’s happened to me lately! The experience is beyond words! I feel so lucky and grateful to be among the fortunate ones to experience it!

It was only yesterday that I slept like a princess and had a lazy lazy day. After so much of activity, laziness in itself is a blissful experience ! :P

Keep Smiling :)





Fantabulous February! Fantabulous February! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, March 04, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.