Celebrating Anniversary! :)

Today I'm feeling a void.After super busy days and so much of action mode, the free time now seem to be boring.Day in day out I'm made to realize HOW MUCH the divine loves us!

"1st June to 6th June"  - these dates will always be special for me. Last year on the same dates happened the first YES!+ course that I'd organized.To others, it may have been just be a course but for me it brought a paradigm shift in me.I just wanted to be a part of the organizing team and ended up organizing it myself! A lot of challenges came, but I didn't give up because I knew grace is with me :). When you are doing HIS work, be rest assured that HE will make it happen:. All we need to do is to give in our 100%. :)


YES!+ group ( 1st June -6th June 2010)

This year too on the same dates, YES!+ was organized with the same teacher - Rohit Ranjan. (Again, I didn't want to be a part of the organizing team as I had other things on priority but such is the divine play that I again ended up organizing it!So, in a way, its been an anniversary week! :P

It's been a year of doing sewa (social service) and I see myself as a transformed person - from a person who never believed in "Sri Sri Ravi Shankar", who doubted, who wasn't comfortable with the concept of Guru to a person whose life is now solely led by him :). There is no other beautiful feeling than surrender! The charm of Divine love supercedes any other form of love (believe me!;)


YES!+ group ( 1st June -6th June 2011)

******************************************************

Last week my 3 year niece came to stay for a week. She means the world to me. I LOVE spending time with her! There is so much one can learn from a child - they are just so free and always in the present moment! Ther smiles are so vivacious and whatever they speak seems to be a lullaby! :) For the entire week, whatever time I got, I devoted it in her service :)...becoming a horse for her, bathing her, playing silly games with her, taking her out for ice cream, making funny poems. We both share a rapport which is superb! She's gone back home  and whenvever she goes, I do feel sad for a while...love you!:)


******************************************************
I'm reallyy looking forward to 10th June! In my gang of closest buddies, its the beginning of marriages! One of them is getting engaged! I'm super excited ..I mean.... to see someone getting married with whom you've grown up, shared your darkest secrets, spent quite a good time of your life..is amazingg! Because I had to attend this function , I didn't go for the YES!+ advance course at Bangalore Center. Sometimes, its really tough to take a decision but then one has to prioritse.

The only thing I was missing in not going to Bangalore was that I wouldn't be able to meet Guruji but today I came to know he's coming to delhi on 8th June! Hurray!

Unki ik nazar hi kaafi hai ;)

******************************************************

Keep Smiling :)
Celebrating Anniversary! :) Celebrating Anniversary! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, June 06, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.