Just Dance!

The best moments in anyone’s life are those where one is doing what one is REALLY passionate about! Finally I’ve found some great dancers in YES!+ north zone and we‘ve kind of formed a group and would be performing on stage next month! And guess what, we are doing Salsa and Jive!


The funniest part is that my dance partner is Kartik Singhal! (Sorry Kartik, no offence meant). Though people say you should come of age but I still feel like a college girl. No doubt I have the maturity of a 25 year old but I love playing pranks, pulling other’s legs, cracking silly jokes and doing all those crazy stuff! I initially knew Kartik as Sonakshi’s friend (P.S: Sonakshi is one of the gems in my friend list!)

So whenever we met Kartik, she and I would make fun of him, pull his leg or would say something or the other. Basically, talking nicely, politely and sweetly with him is a distant dream. Now, to dance as a couple, that too on a romantic number and that too salsa, NEEDS some kind of sincerity and bonding. For me, it was hell difficult! When we started practicing, I couldn’t stop laughing as soon as I used to look into his eyes. And to sing the song wasn’t easy at all! It took lot of self-control to give the expressions that song demands but now I’m fully enjoying it. :)

When we gave our auditions to Tarique Bhaiya( whose an international choreographer and a YES!+ teacher), he told me and Kartik to stand in the centre! Whoppy! So now we both are the centre of attraction and needless to say, we think we dance the best! :)

After months of procrastination, hopefully I’ll be starting the Guitar classes next month(fingers crossed!)

Oh! did I tell you the song we are dancing on?? – “Tumse mili nazar toh asar hua hai aaj yeh dil pe….” :D :D

Keep Smiling:)

Just Dance! Just Dance! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, June 24, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.