Guru di Meher!

I have 2 interesting experiences to share. Both of them made me realize that I'm not the doer..that what GRACE is!

The first instance is of our weekly follow up. Due to people going to Ramlila to support Anna, I wasn't sure how many would come. On the top of it, there wasn't any teacher available. But we still kept the follow up as last week also it didn't happen due to Rakshabandhan. But till the time it started I was apprehensive how many would come. I wasn't very keen on taking the warm up and told someone else...on the top of it , I realised at the last moment that I need to arrange a stereo for the kriya tape!

But things happened so beautifully and effortlessly!There were around 30 people, stereo too got arranged, warm up taken was superb. I mean things were so well placed! The feeling that " I need to do this..." vanished.Guru ka kaam ho hi jaata hai. I'm not the one doing it, he's just getting things done through me. And after the follow up, people asked me if I would go to Ramlila, I outrightly said no but in an hour I was there at the Ramlila Ground supporting Anna!

Hw things happen is just so magical. At times we think we are doing things but the reality is that things are happening. No doubt our efforts play a role in determining the rewards but at the end of the day, the invisible force, the energy is guiding everything!


********************************************

As if this incident wasn't enough, yesterday's Janmasthmi preparation was like a bombshell! It's one of my best learning experience. Guruji was in Delhi so we weren't sure whether to keep a program in the evening but we kept because few volunteers showed willingness. We divided work, allocated responsibilities and decide meeting time but almost ALL didn't turn up! 5.30pm the program was suppose to start and most of them came at 5.15pm! And because I had to take care of others' work, I couldn't do my share of work! hahahah.. We'd planned to prepare a dance but things didn't go right. Everything was chaotic. A time came when I was on the verge of boiling and taking it out on people but somehow I managed. When I sat for Guru Puja, I dropped everything and totally surrendered to Guruji. Afterall, the efforts were to celebrate his birthday and if he wanted his birthday this was, who was I to complain :)

So when I opened my eyes after Guru Puja, I was settled and centred. AND I think this was the moment Guru was waiting as after that things happened spontaneously and again effortlessly! :) Whatever we had initially planned didn't happen and whatever happened was wonderful!...Satsang....knowledge Video..Radha Krishna dance..Paper Dance..Yoga Rave..Matki Fod..everything had so much Grace! I could feel the energy. When I took the mic at times to speak, everyone enjoyed and laughed and I seriously don't know what I spoke and from where words came! HE just made it happen!

ANd yet again he made me realise to be dispassionate - to be centered. Do things but don't get stuck. Doership brings frustration or arrogance.HE is making things happen. If despite your efforts things are not gping your way then that is how HE wants it :)

*********************************************

I'm overwhelmed! Can't express how it feels to have KRISHNA in my Life! Thank you for making my life so beautiful and meaningful!

Keep Smiling :)




Guru di Meher! Guru di Meher! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.