Intro-spection! :)

Today is 15th September. Some dates have special significance in your life :) Now don't ask why ! :)

Half a month has passed and last 15 days have been full of surprises and learning. I've come to know a little bit more about myself and experienced more grace :)

At times when you feel helpless, a feeling of emptiness dawns in which takes you back to self :) In life when things aren't favourable and you are confused then the best solution is to surrender to the divine and pray to him to lead you..I did the same and now currently whatever is happening, I'm taking it as HIS will ( which anyways is!)

Today campus YES!+ is going to start. I'm fully charged up for this. This course is close to my heart in many ways. I've prayed intensely to Guruji to make this course happen and that too with 100 people! I think this time I've been too lucky, he has fulfilled all my demands ;) Pray that I just don't get more greedy:) The course has been organised in just 6 days. Like always, some volunteers showed keen interest in organising but when it came to doing it actually, they absconded! :D

But I think all that happens IS with a purpose. I learnt a lot and I'm grateful from the core to have been able to do my master's work. There were challenges in life and I thought I may not be able to join in but he took care of everything else so well that I was able to do his work so well :)

At times I ponder as to what drives me to do so much of YES!+ activities?? Money definitely isn't coz it just goes rather than coming :P
Is it appreciation ? recognition? Ego pacification? or is it selfless service? Happiness to others? contentment?

I remember the first course that I'd organised 14 months back. The intention was to learn, to do my master's work and serve and I think it was only this intention that paid off and transformed me! No denying that appreciation , recognition makes me feel good but that's not the motivating factor. The inspiration is to do my master's work, to bring people in this knowledge 'coz the youth of today needs it. And this is something I'm sure about 'coz I've been into it despite all IFs and BUT's in life, despite all negativity around. In hard times, you either give up or bounce back. And by grace, I've done the latter :)

I'm no big a personality. But yes, grace has groomed me through sewa and my skills have improved drastically! There are people in
YES!+ who love me, adore me, listen to me , respect me, praise me, stand by me and there are also people who don't like me, find me arrogant, won't listen t me, would like to avoid me etc etc. From all, I've been learning. And I think I'm REALLY selfish when it comes to learning in Life! :) :)

I'm still figuring out reasons for some things in life..and I bank upon HIM for the answers :) :)

I think at any point in time when your own intellect fails to satisfy you, the best option is to shut it, relax and let go!

Being a witness makes you feel its just a play!

God Loves Fun! :)

Keep Smiling :)











Intro-spection! :) Intro-spection! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, September 15, 2011 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Being a witness makes you feel its just a play!....
    Tadaa..!! :))

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.