YOU-Turn!



I’ve been living life without laptop for over a week. L  The drivers aren’t installed yet and the internet connection isn’t working. So not much of gmail access and facebook! But I’m not cribbing. I’m embracing the change and the deficit: D

I was never an addict to facebook but yes, I love checking my mails daily, some of which are really nice!
The campus YES!+ ended last Tuesday. Since the start of this YES!+ from 15th September, you have NO idea what turn my life has taken! Ever since, every day has been a celebration and joyride! With past memories emanating again to future fireworks! Ta-da-da:)

Some things just weren’t working out and I, instead of wasting my time on mourning, totally involved myself in this project. And lo and behold! Not only one door opened, so many opportunities opened that I got confused! ;)
My Master is an acute businessman! He just knows where to send me, when and how. My shifting to Kamla Nagar wasn’t welcomed by me initially as I’d got used to Ashok Vihar’s aura! : P

I mean my best buddies live there..my best cousin lives there...my YES!+ gang is there..and a lot more! But slowly I realized I’ve been sent with a purpose…again to do HIS work and get immense learning in the whole process J

The transformation I saw in YES!+ participants was overwhelming J Their joy after 6 days could be best judged by their BIG smiles. They were so much in the PRESENT moment, oblivious to everything else and ready to take on the world! Getting salary at the end of the month surely makes one happy but the happiness one can get through such endeavors is unmatched with ANY amount of money.

Since it was a big course (I mean comparatively ;), there were certain loopholes in the organizing part. Everything went off well by grace but as individual, my personal learning was to be better organized and methodical.
Sometimes I just can’t stop laughing on certain incidents which are so recurring in nature. It is just so fascinating to find some volunteers (errr... I mean irresponsible ones ;), to whom if you ask to do some sewa, will give you 100 reasons (read excuses) why they did not do it / can’t do it and if you would make an effort to explain things to them, you would hear things like, ”Relax! Just chill, sab ho jayega! Aap pareshan mat ho”

I really wish someday they understand the meaning of the word ”relax”. Relax isn’t about NOT doing things, relax is about DOING things and then feeling as if YOU haven’t done it! J

So thanks to such people who everyday make me RELAX! (This last relax is as per my definition: D)


Keep Smiling J
YOU-Turn! YOU-Turn! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, September 30, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.