Akshardham Visit


One thing I’m learning from Kids of My school is – naturalness. They just are what they are! If they are happy they will show their happiness fully! – shouting, dancing laughing…. If they are sad they will show it fully too! – similarly Anger, annoyance etc. Any emotion, they express it 100%. There is no string of formality or diplomacy attached.
Akshardham Visit was an eye opener. When I’d gone there earlier 5-6 years back, I was disheartened to see that there were no deities placed and if you ask for God, there was just a Golden statue of Swami Narayan. I was perplexed whom to pray! It’s been named as a mandir but there were no idols. So my first impression was that it’s a good tourist spot – to spend the whole day boating, watching movie, fountain show, eating food and then go back home but definitely not a temple!
So this time I wasn’t excited at all when I heard it’s a “Picnic”. It rather seemed an added uninvited responsibility of managing kids who for sure would create ruckus there! But what shook me there, was watching the Movie - the story of an 11 year Boy Neelkanth who left his home to serve the mankind and later came to be known as Swami Narayan. I felt so blessed to realize the deep meaning behind the story. In this lifetime I’ve witnessed such a story and KNOW its true! My guru – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Watching the AOL video “The beginnings” will leave you wiping off your tears at the end J It is so beautifully made – the story of a boy who became our beloved Guruji 

It may take a while for the rest of the world to recognize and realize the divinity in him but It’s an honor and earlier good deeds that I am among the fortunate ones J His presence in my Life has made it a celebration every moment. No pain, no misery seems difficult to handle and how he takes care of you is beyond explanation.
Earlier I wasn’t keen on going to Akshardham but later felt happy that I went to experience the grace again J

Keep smiling
Jgd
Akshardham Visit Akshardham Visit Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.