Time To Celebrate (TTC)


Yes, TTC is confirmed J it’s the ticket to cloud Nine! With a Guru in life, you are bound to face challenges and tough times. And this is done deliberately by the master to make you more skillful to make you learn more! For, your growth IS all that matters to him J

I recently read Robin Sharma’s Article which said that the difference in what you want to happen and what is happening are your own blockages and surrender to the external environment. My not going to TTC was almost sure. My intellect analyzed the situation so smartly and I was caught in the trap that this is not the time to go. My own problems and issues had encroached my mind! But at the Volunteer’s Convention, I suddenly realized how foolish I was behaving!  To others, I preach not to give priority to their own problems and not to give up in face of obstacles but I was doing the same! THAT was an “Aho” moment!

And I decided that now I will not let my intellect come in front of my dream. I hadn’t received TTC call till that time so going wasn’t confirmed till then but I had made up mind that now if HE says yes and calls me I will NOT back out! And I think only this shift was waitedJ, for I got a confirmation email the next day!
Since then, I’ve just been finishing off TTC prep ;) The challenges in my life still remain the same but now the perception has changed. Musibat dene wale mushkil se bahar bhi nikal lega .  It’s a 21 day training program so might have to say goodbye to this jobJKuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai” but here paana, khone se bahut zyada hai J

Keep Smiling J

Time To Celebrate (TTC) Time To Celebrate (TTC) Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.