Hum toh bhai jaise hai waise rahenge! ;)


Certain things are best at their worst. Yes, I really mean it. I’m a happy-go-lucky person by nature and if I have to state my USP, it would be the ability to connect with people. I think it comes naturally to me since I feel I’m one amongst them. Of course it has its own flipside. But that’s the case with everything so it’s best to be natural. You are saved of applying useless energy and pleasing others :D

Since I’m bindaas kind, some people misinterpret it as being insensitive. I wouldn’t say I was insensitive ever deliberately but over a period of time, I’ve realized I’ve ignored other’s emotions. I mean not paid heed to how other person may take it. So slowly I tried to take that into consideration but that is a pain in itself! Oh Man! How emotions change! So that mean I need to change my behavior every now and then! Sorry boss. Not my cup of tea! :)

Also, many think I don’t have emotions or so to say God gave them in less quantities to me :P. Well, when someone says I’m tomboyish or like a boy, I really like it. Especially when it comes from my friends. ‘coz when they say it, they are saying it after spending a long period of time with me. Deep inside, they know I, too, am emotional enough. It’s just that I don’t show it. Actually that’s the only problem. I’m TOO bad at showing my emotions. Only the ones who trust me can stick with me ‘coz they know me well.

We, in a group of few people started listening to Ashtavakra Geeta over 2 weeks back. And I tell you, THAT knowledge is helping a hell lot! Despite great deal of effort; someone was always taking me wrong and saying harsh things. I used to feel bad since I respect that person. But now I’ve accepted it and since I will be labeled bad in that person’s eyes in spite of whatever I do, I feel so free! I might as well do things which I want to! ;)

Haven’t been keeping too well since past few days. Pray I get well soon. I miss writing often 

Keep Smiling

SWATI :)

Hum toh bhai jaise hai waise rahenge! ;) Hum toh bhai jaise hai waise rahenge! ;) Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, May 26, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.