Doing away the doership

The last YES!+ I taught had a different flavor and gave me immense exposure! I guess it’s with the May-June month. Each year they endow me with beautiful memories J Teaching 40 people single handedly seemed a herculean task especially when the kids have been exposed to the magic of Avinash Tiku for 2 full days!! But the divine puts the trap and also gets you out of it. On meeting Guruji before the Day IV of YES!+, something in me just melted. And 2 hours of Sadhna afterwards completely relaxed me. This course helped me to imbibe all the learnings and knowledge further. I wouldn’t like to share many of them in depth ‘coz they are personal and intimate b/w me and my guru J The “I am not the doer” was evident throughout the course.
I’ve been REALLY lucky to have taken the course with different teachers. This really helps in getting the exposure and broadening the level of thinking. Everyone thinks differently and has his/her own style. I’ve been able to adopt few things from each one of them, from the senior ones to my batch mates. And it’s just the beginning. There would be bigger challenges and far bigger learnings in the future.Bingo! And all I crave for is my Guru’s blessings which I know is and will always be. Can’t say more. Words are falling short. The Bhav is on a high. Rest in next post.

Keep Smiling J
Doing away the doership Doing away the doership Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.