Kissa Legging Ka!



Simple things in life can teach you so much. Few minutes back I learnt an important lesson from leggings! Yes! You’ve read it right. If you are a girl (or if you, in any way, are surrounded by girls), you will know that leggings are in these days. You buy few pairs and team them up with different Kurtis. Now, over past few years, I’ve tried 2-3 brands like “W” etc and I found “Ruby” best. So since past 2 years, I buy only “Ruby” leggings. They are economical and fit well. A week back I had to urgently buy a legging and couldn’t find “ruby” one in the nearby market. And I wasn’t willing to buy any other one. Since it was the need of the hour and I couldn’t go far off, I had to buy some other brand :( Now by need of the hour don’t assume that they got torn off from odd place or so, it’s just that I needed it for an event :P)


 I came back home and found them ok. I thought had I got the “Ruby” one, it would have been better since the one I got was a little expensive (hardly 50 Rs.!) and didn’t find it worth. Now the other day I was discussing it with a friend who showed me the positives in the legging I had bought…in terms of material used, fitting etc. And I compared it and found it true! I had never bothered about it since 2 years. My mind had reached a conclusion “Ruby leggings are best” and wouldn’t look beyond it.


Similar is the case in our life with people and situations.A certain person or a relationship, we think it’s the best but we haven’t tried so many other options! May be there is a better one! ;) The mind gets stuck in situations too. A certain place, a certain job etc. No doubt that situation is pleasant but one has to be open to explore and look at other possibilities.


 It’s all a play of mind. The mind creates its own world. Strange, silly and quite amusing.:)
 Anyways, keep smiling :)


Swati
Kissa Legging Ka! Kissa Legging Ka! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.