Poetic eruption!

I don’t remember you,
But I haven’t forgotten you yet.
I deny it very often,
But it’s a fact I have to accept.
I don’t talk to you,
But the whispers are still there.
What a game it is
And you are the best player!
I don’t meet you,
But dreams do that work
Sometimes a smile
And at times I wakeup with a jerk!
I don’t visit the memory lane,
Put the blame on some things,
The mind wanders
And the heart gets its wings!
I don’t discuss you,
But your thoughts still arise...
And all this IS a big surprise!!

P.S: Don’t panic after reading it! It’s a sudden “poetic” eruption of thoughts. Temporary in nature. Don’t pay much heed. Hahahahahaha

Keep Smiling :)

Swati
Poetic eruption! Poetic eruption! Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, July 02, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.