FACe-BOOK

The learnings in life just never end..and I wish they don’t. I’m seeing life from a totally new dimension these days. Some new horizon has dawned it. I can’t explain it but can only feel it. This is coercing me to break the shackles of the past. To come out of the way I’ve lived my life so far. And I know no doubt it’s for good. I’ve made many mistakes in life which have been learning lessons. Till today I make mistakes, now big ones (even today I made one an hour back!). But now I feel a pinch after the mistake which helps me come out of it and take corrective action
Following my gut feeling right now may also be a big mistake but I’m ready to face the brunt.
 
*****************************************
Another student of mine has gone out of Delhi. At times I feel the gems are being taken away. But then I realize it’s all a play..to shape my life for better and I know only the best will happen to me :)

The consulting job I’ve got into is pretty demanding. But this has been my passion so I know I can sail through. The other day I was having a discussion with a friend on “PASSION IN LIFE”.  He just can’t see any passion in life he would like to pursue and so find the whole exercise of achieving futile. Though he is a nice guy, intelligent, sensible and full of life (Hope he doesn’t don’t read it, he is not used to such good words from me :D). Sometimes the lack in others makes one realize the fullness in us. And that creates all the more gratitude. I’m grateful to have some direction in life..something in life for which I’m always charged up. Something I do out of my love and zeal than for any return.
 ******************************

I’ve taken a new phone and joined Whatsapp. It’s a cool application. At times bugging when there is overload of messages but I like the concept. Though there is nothing new. I like it for 2 things: it is easy to use than a normal SMS feature and the feature of making groups. I’ve joined the buddies group and now I’m a party to all their vella conversations. I’m lucky to have such silly friends (I’m silliest of the lot! :D)
 ******************************
We have this discussion in our office over lunch and I really like the insights I get. The other day we had a discussion on Facebook. One statement made was “ Facebook has made people enter others bedrooms.”And I agree to a large decree. A Social networking site has immense benefits but the way facebook has been used it has deteriorated the mentality and psyche of people and inculcated an attention seeking behavior. I’m not saying everyone does it but what I’m advocating is that this is the behavior of majority. Let’s accept this fact. Any status or any photo posted awaits likes and comments. The idea is not information sharing but compliment seeking. The youth today has least time to talk on sensible topics and increase knowledge and sadly most of the time is wasted in commenting on others status which in many cases doesn’t affect them at all! Hahah. And the saddest part is – relationships. So easily people write “ in a relationship” ..” it is complicated”..” then come back to single. Who cares if you are in a relationship or not! Even if you are, it’s your personal matter. A relationship is a beautiful thing that happens in life. If you are engaged or married that’s a different story but this “complicated” thing doesn’t makes no sense to me. It’s a mockery of love and relationship! People go on honeymoon and come back and post their pics. Hello!! Honeymoon is suppose to be YOUR time..YOUR precious moments..why would one want to display it as a showpiece?? I know many will come retorting but I stick to my stand. No doubt facebook helps people to remain connected and know what’s happening in one’s life but plzzz where you are currently or with whom and doing what is nobody’s concern. Those who are cool remain cool. They don’t need pics to support it. It’s distressing to see where the youth of today is headed. In the name of “being with the generation”, they are doing stuff which adds no value. The real thing is to stand out and do things differently. Use facebook, I too do, but to share happiness, information and elevate others.  

P.S: The Summer Magic pics have come. (YES!+ advance). Its all over fb these days. Do see them, not because I will be waiting for your comment or likes but to realize what you missed by not going :) And if you went, relive your memories by seeing them. So in case see them :D

Rest in next post.
Pls smile :)
FACe-BOOK FACe-BOOK Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, July 23, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.