Who will CRY when you DIE..

This is something I started writing yesterday and completed today. Pardon any grammatical error but I am still in that lost state..

************
I have just got up from meditation a while back and I am feeling a little lost - Life is unpredictable and temporary.

Last year August, I lost a friend Prerna whom I had met just 3 days back and who was hale and hearty. The recent Uttarakhand disaster has once again taken the focus there. Death is inevitable. I know it is easier said than done but I had a near death experience in my childhood and there were these last few seconds when after experiencing all the fears and the desire to be saved, the acceptance had dawned in that I am going. The Uttarakhand incident is shocking and appalling. Hats off to the Indian Air force for their efforts and kudos to all the volunteers who have gone there to serve and help the victims.

My prayers for those stranded there. May they get rescued safely soon and they and their families are able to cope up soon. 

May be I am a little selfish in this but all this makes me ask myself - what if you were to die tomorrow? I had seen a movie called " Das Vidaniya" in a flight back to Delhi and I loved it. I ma not be living cent percent the life I imagine or would want but 60-70% I am. Living life 100% as we want is an illusion, in my opinion. There are some adjustments to be made midway. Or may be by grace, it is possible.


I was pondering over what all is there in my list which I would want to do before I bid goodbye. Though the list may be endless but these are the ones that topped :


1. Spend time with Guruji : I would want to spend few days travelling with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar or be in a home where he pays a visit or stays ( if I am allowed to be more greedy! :P)...just spending those few private moments with him and waiting for him to say , " Hah Swati, kya haal hai?" :) :)

2. Comforts to my mother : I would want to make her as comfortable as possible, in any which way I can. All the monetary comforts that she deserves and ensuring her remaining years are smooth...

3. Visit Goa / Kerala / Kashmir/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands: I have never been to any of these and would want to explore India's beauty and do some adventure sports. If the Goa trip happens with my buddies, nothing like it! 

4. A home cum Ashram : If I get married (if at all!), I would want my husband to be definitely spiritual and our home being like a mini ashram, where we have group meditations and satsangs ..:)

5.Stage Show : I want to do one more dance show!! And this time in front of Guruji on either " Aaj mere piya ghar aayenge".."Saiyyan" or " Teri Deewani". No other option exists! :)

6. Conveying my feelings to few : Though I am very honest and not-so-kanjoos in this but to few, I just want to go and say ," You are special" :)

These are the ones currently on my mind. Things which don't come in the priority list are the things which are actually not important ( possibly) or may be a reality check is needed.

Anyways, 

Keep Smiling, 
Swati :)

This is what is making me smile today. 







Who will CRY when you DIE.. Who will CRY when you DIE.. Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.