Shoghi Trip


The office trip was initially planned for Pangot - a place in Nainital but due to Uttarakhand incident, place was changed to Shoghi. It is a quiet place some 15 kms before Shimla. This 3 day trip was a great reprieve from Delhi Summers and made me realize that Swati! You need to travel at least every 3 months to open up your horizon. Such breaks are so refreshing!Though it's been almost 2 weeks now and I have forgotten many incidents but overall an entertaining trip. 

The food was amazing! There were cottages with dim lights. first day did some adventure activities. The one on the right was the fadu one! It seems easy but starting is easy. As I got in the middle of the steps I realised it's going to be nice!
When I reached till the tree and had to get on the rope to move between the tyres, I was zapped! I was nit able to muster the courage to do that! Worse was going back through the steps also seemed difficult! I sat there thinking what to do! But one thing I knew - no matter how much afraid I am, I will do it! And my boss really helped. he came till there to boost my confidence and encouraged me to go! And eureka! I was able to do it! :) And then I made everyone do it! :D Darr ke aage jeet hai

 


The other highlight of the trip was Mithu - my Boss's daughter. She is an angel and a sweetheart. i spent most of my time with her as I love company of kids. No doubt we played silly games, and did crazy stuff! She is an intelligent child whose grasping power is excellent and one of the most well behaved child.

And we used to have DJ nights in this cottage on the top ...good music and good light effects. My Boss made all efforts to make me give a solo performance but i didn't. Rather, I made one of colleague show her jalwa on "Chikni Chameli". She did exactly the same steps and some were done in a much better way than Katrina ;)


 We all went crazy dancing on the first day!

I heard the song " Hawan Karenge" for the first time. Saw "Pahaadi dance"..."Break dance" and god knows what all!
 












No, there is no Ganga there but we managed to search a river some 12 kms downhill where we were staying and had a splashing time! At one point in time the body was freely floating in water...such a meditative state!

.....And there were lot of pear trees..we used to pluck pears and eat. So much fun! Aisi cheezein delhi mein kaha karne ko milti hai




Overall, lo me gusta! Thumbs Up! A must visit place especially if you are looking for a short economical trip.

keep Smiling :)
Swati

Shoghi Trip Shoghi Trip Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, July 12, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.