Kudos to the Queen!


Well, I don't intend to become a movie reviewer or analyst. After seeing Highway, I was enticed to write about it hereBut after watching Queen, I wanted to write about this movie all the more! I don't watch movies too often but when I do, I often end up watching many films in a row! The next in my to-watch-movie kitty is #Lunchbox . Hehe. I know I am a little behind but thats ok :)

Anyways, coming back to #Queen, the starting was ok. I honestly don't like girls who base their life and happiness on a guy. (Sorry to hurt the sentiments dear). It's good to love someone, care, cuddle, pamper etc. but just because he says a no to you doesn't mean you life ends! He is a fool, he has a poor taste, he is losing a gem. Oh! I got emotional (;) Let me come back to the movie ;)

After a slow start, the movie sounded fun when her makeover starts with the song Hungama Ho Gaya. Her stay in Paris reminded me of my blissful moments at the Eiffel Tower. Of the limited places I've been able to visit so far, Paris, for me,  has been the second most beautiful one.  The first of course being in Bangalore :)

But the best part in the movie I found was Rani's stay in Amsterdam ( Nah! Not for the place honey! ;) It's because of the buddies she makes here and the fun they have. Any movie which highlights friendship gets a soft corner in my heart. Initially apprehensive, how beautifully she gets comfortable with all three of them and together they have a gala time!



The Japanese guy is the show stopper. He will make you laugh your heart out as well as get emotional with a few tears possibly. How their friendship develops...the crazy fun they have...the total naturalness with each other...the pranks..the laughter..all reminded me of crazy time I had with my Buddies in Hyderabad during the college days :) Friendship rocks !

But I really found Olexander ( whose name she called Sikander) the cutest among the three. Not just 'coz of his looks, but because he was an artist ..his eyes spoke volumes..and he knew the art of conversing with less wordsI would have loved if they would have fallen for each other. I fell in love with his graffiti. Someone please get him to me or take me. I am compatible either ways :)


And the BEST scene in the movie is towards the end. Sorry for disclosing to those who haven't seen the movie yet ( You dumb! don't read further na if you haven't seen! )...And the scene is when she starts uplaoding her pics on facebook and post a pic of her Fiance and gives it the title "Kuttaaaaa" ( meaning dooogggg) :D That made me laugh crazily for few seconds...it was like..Here you go Wierdo! IN YOUR FACE!

For me , the movie was all about making cool friends and enjoying and being a strong girl at the same time. It's good to love someone but don't let anyone take you for granted. Live your life on your own terms and don't just become a puppet of your fiance's whims and fancies! Wake up and LIVE! A guy who cannot give you space , shoo him off! And I loved Rani for this in the movie! :)

Woof! Sometimes I get too vocal on certain things. But ab kya kar sakte hain bhai! Aisa hi hai :)

--

Keep Smiling! 
Swati :) 



Kudos to the Queen! Kudos to the Queen! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, March 23, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.