Dil Hai Chota sa...Choti si Asha...:)

Jo Karo, Jab Tak Karo, Khush Hokar Karo!
( Meaning whatever you do, till you do it, do it happily)

That's what came from inside me last week. And it was an Aho! moment.( The significance of "Aho" can be understood only by the ones who've seen Sri Sri's commentary on Ashtavakra Gita) I have my moments when I feel totally lost and  dejected. The big question comes back and haunts me , "What am I doing? "Why am i doing it?" Working in a start up firm has its own share of pressures. And sometimes when both personal and professional lives throws challenges at you, it is natural to feel bogged down. But the grace protects and guides.

I had and still have these questions at times- why am I taking so much work pressure for less money? What's the point? My learning account is definitely increasing but my bank balance isn't. I am not a person who yearns for luxuries in life. If at all I want something in luxury, it is to give my mother all the comforts. And that's where the inner conflict is. My hardwork isn't making her comfortable in any sense. But now, I've kind of figured out the solution. I shall do whatever I can...till the time I can BUT happily. There is no point working like this if I am sad and making others sad. There is no point working like this if I take out all the frustration at my home. There is no point working like this if it takes a toll on my health. Hey! I am not cribbing about my work :) There are and have been super moments which have been fully satiating but there are few things I am getting clearer in life. The first and foremost reason why I am working is because the Master said so. The second reason is because I need money to help my mother. And the third reason is because I love what I am doing.

Sometimes I wish things were easy and I could experiment more with life, travel more, discover more. 2 years back I was a free bird. And now Maya has caught me :) But I guess that's the play of Karmas. Whatever is happening is meant to happen and it has come to teach me an important lesson of life. And I am taking everything with open arms. Bring it on! I shall give my best and I promise to myself to keep my mind sane and simply let it be. No questions, no sulking. I will perform all my worldly duties happily :) Let's see what happens next

I was listening to this song in the morning and it elevated me to some different world..a world of my dreams..a world with fresh air.. :) :)




Keep Smiling :)
Swati

Dil Hai Chota sa...Choti si Asha...:) Dil Hai Chota sa...Choti si Asha...:) Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, May 24, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.