Reflections 2014

I was going through the posts I wrote at the year end of 2013 and 2012Every year has its own highs and lows. This year too was a new experience. Reading earlier posts, I felt I lost that Swati this year, only to find it back before this year ends :) This year has been really really good in some respects. I watched this movie Bucket List and thought of things that would be in my #BucketList. Some have already been fulfilled by grace.  While I was selecting pics to put on this post, I realized WoW! I've been so lucky! Have had such Happy and fulfilling moments!

Made a Guru Puja Pandit

In February, I organised the YES!+ DSN in North Campus. It was challenging fun :)  Those 3 full days were crazy hell! Not able to sleep, insufficient food, so much to take care of but I loved every bit of it :)

Mid Feb I became a Guru Puja Pandit. The best valentine gift :)  I was in Ashram on Valentine's Day and chanting Guru Puja. Guruji had left just a day back but while doing Guru Puja, could feel HIS presence pervading :) For the first time, I wore saree in the Ashram. Thanks Meena Ji :)

Post Feb, I drowned myself completely in Avishkaar Box. My boss  (Ex boss to be precise, left job this November) started off a new venture and handed over the responsibility to give it a shape and get the ball rolling. I am grateful to him that he considered me capable enough to take on such challenging position. The best thing I love about myself is that anything I do, I do it with an ownership and passion. I give my 100% in it and don't bother about what others have to say. So this role had its own highs and lows. It pepped me up and pushed me down too :) I would have to write a detailed post on it to share the whole experience. Have a lot of emotions connected to it.

Trip to Vrindavan : 13 May
The 13 May celebrations were awesome too! What a random plan to go to Vrindavan on guruji's Birthday with brijit Bhaiya! And the funny stories :) In June, we finally bought a house :) I was happy more for my mother because she was tired of shifting rental homes every year at this age. But buying the right house is a herculean task! It took us months to search for the right places , even after selecting one, there are so many other issues to be looked into. So this one was finalized after rejecting 4-5 selected ones :)

          Reunion Dress Up
I did the eternity process (What's this?) finally!! Even now to think of people I saw during those 2 hours seems a little little weird but I don't apply my intellect and is simply grateful for it :) The Friendships Day Party was rock on! Loved the energy of the kiddos :)Celebrated an awesome birthday this year at my own home with sweet souls :) Met my school mates after a decade in the reunion. And Malvika and Astha did kind of a mini make over to make me look from a desi to diva . Thank you <3 nbsp="">


I was lucky to have visited Mumbai once this year, Rajasthan twice and Bangalore 5 times :) Enjoyed so much in Mumbai in those 3 days :) The time by the sea, the food, the Local train rides and the crazy conversations :) Attended Navratri 2014 in October at the Bangalore Ashram with Gurudev!! It was in my to-do list ever since 2009 :)  Words can't express the feeling and the moments :) :) Pushkar was a short serene trip and the best trip was the 10 days Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer one in November. It was like a dream trip full of randomnes  with 2 people crazy like me Matt and Britt! I think I like foreigners more than Indians when it comes to travel :) We missed our train from Delhi to Udaipur and took an unplanned road trip, witnessed beautiful sunrise and sunsets during the trip ( Sunrise I did, they both were lazy and used to wake up late;) , ate at the most famous places, walked like hippies and stayed at the most economical ones :) I loved Jaisalmer in every which way. Would love to go back again in 2015. 


December was a turning point. I got the Swati back :) Swati who enjoys each moment, whose mission in life is to serve others, who laughs more and cribs less. Who believes in miracles and values peace of mind over anything else. The recovery is still on its way :) . Attended the Delhi special TRM ( Teachers Refresher Meet) with Gurudev at the Bangalore Ashram. The sessions with Senior Art of Living teachers were scintillating and gave me the much needed knowledge. There is no better feeling that experiencing the devotion from the bottom of the heart. To realize yet again that Oh! Master. Without you, where will I be? :)  And the sessions with Gurudev were of course magical :) :)  I got to learn so much from over 350+ teachers who had come. Happiness was the mantra. Visited the Sri Sri Ayurveda Factory. Amazing work is happening there. Soon Sri Sri products would be a rage :)




And towards the end of this year, took 2 back to back Happiness courses. I am remembering one of Guruji's quotes ," The only thing you need to remember is How Fortunate you are!" And I truly am . All the challenges and tough times have made me learn , made me grow.  Thank you Master for yet another lovely year!  I do have my resolutions for 2015. And with a happy and committed state of mind, I know the best shall happen for me :)

Keep Smiling !
Swati :)

Reflections 2014 Reflections 2014 Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. jgd !!
    i was also there in Banglore ashram during the Delhi TRM !!
    it may seem like i am stalking u
    but i cant help reading ur blogs!!

    its my exam tomorrow n reading ur blogs is giving me strength
    (i dont know if that sounds logical, but it is really happening !)

    i am smiling :)
    jgd !

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.