Reflections 2015

Unlike a roller coaster 2014, 2015 has been much better and brought in a lot. A LOT. Looking back, I realize whatever happens is for good. What does not happen is for even better. 

In Jan 2015, I was clueless about which way to take up professionally. Jan end bought clarity and I shifted to Gurgaon to start a new beginning. I decided to work and stay there. I was going to turn 30 in 2015 and I thought the marriage pressure would soon start piling up. I also wanted to go through living independently, with all its difficulties. The brief phase of living in an apartment with other mates taught me a lot. I've stayed away from home for good 6 years but the 3 months in Gurgaon were an altogether different experience. I think there was some power with me that guided me throughout. My Mother became severely ill in May and I came back. I had never seen her that ill ever. I left Gurgaon Job and joined back my earlier company Avishkaar Box in June. By grace, all issues got sorted out. I had never ever thought I would join back there. Never even in my dreams. Somehow things worked out. And the timing was just perfect.

In between all these, i got lucky with 2 sponsored trips :) One to Sursinghdhar in Uttarakhand and the other to Mashobra in Himachal Pradesh. Both were office trips as I worked with 2 companies in a span of 5 months :)

Sursinghdhar, Uttarakhand
Mashobra, Himachal Pradesh


The Dharmashala trip ( Please note I paid for it ;) was a memorable one. I totally loved Bhagsu. Such pleasant weather, surroundings and the awesome food! I would love to go there any day again! 
Dharamshala and Bhagsu

And November made me turn a Mrs :) Got married!! I still can't believe I am married. People say life changes completely after marriage. I am yet to experience it but it does evolve. Marriage brings out the best and the worst in you. Varun is indeed a gem. I had posted about a bit about him in the post here. It's wonderful to be staying in the city of Love - Bangalore :)




And the year ended with me visiting Delhi again and experiencing Dilli ki Sardi ;) I feel immensely lucky to have been able to attend the National Finale of IRC League and also a close friend's wedding :) I never thought I would be able to make it there. Thanks to my husband Varun for being supportive :)


Presenting my company Avishkaar Box at the IRC League
This year has made me become aware that everything is happening by itself.  It is more a happening, than a doing. And whatever happens , is for good and has a lot of learning in store.
Kanika and Ambar 

Let's see what's in store for 2016 :)


Keep Smiling :)

Swati

Reflections 2015 Reflections 2015 Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, January 02, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.