Officially Hitched! :)

I will make this post public end of November 2015. By that time, I would be married and things will become official :)  But I want to pen it down now because the feelings and emotions keep on changing. And writing about it then may not seem so beautiful :)  I am already almost 2 weeks late :( 

So I got engaged on 18th July 2015 :) To the people whom I've told about him so far have asked me some typical questions (besides of course congratulating me)

  • So you will be shifting to Bangalore ?  ( He and his family lives in Bangalore)
  • Tune Banglore ki wajah se ha toh nahi ki? (Because the Art of Living (AOL)Ashram is in Bangalore :) 
  • Ladka kaise mila? Story sunao
  • Ladke AOL ka hai? ( Because every knows my involvement in AOL and always though I will choose an AOL guy)

I've got used to these questions now :)  I met him through a family connection. I never thought I will say yes to a guy who I meet through my family. Their parameters of selecting a guy are different from mine. But Since he was from Bangalore, I was interested in talking to him. And this I told him too. Plus I was told he and his family aren't like typical baniyas. They are relatively open minded and believe in giving freedom and space.

The best thing about him has been the space he gives. And the way he makes me understand things. He knows how to play with words well and can convince me easily, most of the times. I've always had an inclination towards South Indians guys. ( I love you North Indians too ! ;)  He isn't a South Indian in its entirety, but since he has been born and brought up in Bangalore and knows Kannada well, he has some peculiar traits of a South Indian.

It definitely feels good to have a life partner. Especially someone who becomes a dear friend with whom you can talk about anything freely, who doesn't mind made fun of and you too are ok with being ridiculed at, with whom you can share romantic moments, who makes you understand things and helps you become a better person, who supports you when you are weak and celebrates the good times, who becomes a part of your family and provides you a beautiful family :)


Every relationship goes through different phases. This will be no different. But atleast I am sure that I would like to go through those phases with this guy. Guruji says Love is when you can see yourself growing old with someone. Someone with whom you can imagine yourself even after 20 years when this body will start loosing its charm.  I could do that incase of him - and that's what made me say yes.


Your love and blessings are needed in this new phase of life. I will miss everything about my city Delhi especially my Mother. But there is a plan , the Master's Plan and I bow down to that.



Jai Guru Dev!



Keep Smiling

Swati
Officially Hitched! :) Officially Hitched! :) Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.