Paneer Tikka Frankies!

I love cottage cheese. And I love Frankie. And when I get a cottage cheese Frankie , nothing like it. I LOVE eating Paneer Frankies. One fine day, i thought of trying it out at home. Probably I was very vella or may be the cook in me came alive :)

I searched for a lot many recipes and finally decided to try my hands on this recipe. http://foodviva.com/snacks-recipes/paneer-kathi-roll-paneer-tikka-wrap/

I found this one really easy. Though it is a bit time consuming. Most time goes in the waiting period - the wait between making the dough and the frankies. And deep freezing the marinated cottage cheese. But trust me, the wait is worth it. When i finally made it and had it, I felt like in heaven :)

Do give it a shot especially if you have kids at home. They will love it. I plan to make it when my niece and nephew visit me next.

Paneer Tikka Frankies



Paneer Tikka Frankies! Paneer Tikka Frankies! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, July 15, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.