Fun@ life

I enjoyed my Independence Day! Sometimes its so fun to just sit back and relax, enjoy the breeze, sit with friends and just chitchat..15 August was one such day :)

I saw Peepli LIVE– one thing is certain it’s so good to catch up with your old pals and nothing beats than a good movie together (combined with good eating and some shopping:))

I am not a movie buff and rarely make a plan to watch a movie but whenever I get the privilege to go to a cinema hall; I end up seeing 3-4 movies in a span of 1-2 months! I saw Rajneeti, then Inception and now this one. All 3 have been amazingly good (devoid of Yash chopra kind romance and KJo kind emotions ...hah!). I found Peepli Live silly yet a sweet movie. Out of myriad of issues, this movie chose to explore an unsaid side of media in a way that makes watching worth! The language used is funny (and highly filthy at times must say!!) and the backdrop is simple and realistic. I have to accept that this movie made me woke up to the fact that media, in the name of social cause and responsibility, at times serves its own purpose.

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai!

**********************************************************

Though a late news, I finally completed my YES!+ DSN!!! Huraaaayyy!! No, don’t get me wrong, I’m perfectly sane but I’d been dying to do this course for the past one and a half year , enrolled thrice but couldn’t do it and this time was desperate for it!!

I simply love one thing about myself – once I decide on a thing, NOTHING can stop me. This reminds me of the favorite Salman Khan dialogue “ Jab mein commitment de deta hu, toh mein apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta” ( sounds filmy I know ;) ) I love my attitude – “I’m gonna do it, come what may!” So doing this course involved taking 3 day leave (in a job which I’d joined just a month back) and that too on a weekend, which is supposedly a busy time for the job. Who cares! Leaves done, no issue, next hurdle was the back pain. Since this course is all and all physical tasks based, this seemed to be a challenge! But, ki farq painda hai! I simply dived into the DSN waves – coz I had the life jacket – Grace :). When the course started, I was a little wary but I was determined to give my 100%. And I tell you, once you do what you can, the invisible forces (You-know-who:))will do what they can to help you. I vouch for it!

My DSN was miraculous!! The feeling I had after completing the course was eclectic – victory, gratitude, amazed and perplexed! Though I can’t unveil the tasks we did ( Man!! When we got them we were like “why???” and when we completed them, it was simply “wow”). One thing I can definitely share which I am very proud of is our boisterous “Power Yoga” performance on Shakira’s hit number “ Hips don’t Lie” at Select City Walk, Saket!

Am grateful that I got yet another opportunity which bolstered my faith

Keep smiling :)
Fun@ life Fun@ life Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.