CON-FLU-ENCE

First thing first, have to tell about my new job, my first YES!+ DSN experience BUT first about the amazing “CONFULENCE” I attended!

Well, don’t tire your knees too much in thinking: P, “Confluence” was a concert ( a spiritual satsang u can say) by Vikram Hazra where Bawa and Dinesh were also coming. To give a background incase these 3 names sound alien, Vikram Hazra is a renowned singer and musician of the Art of Living. He is a very senior AOL teacher and is married to the TV personality Tina Parekh. He has a spectacular blog (vikramhazra.com).I’d never met Vikram Bhaiya but have been a fan of his blog nad music since my initial AOL days, had heard a lot about his charismatic personality, his cute smile and his simple yet suave way of imparting knowledge. Oh! I forgot to tell about Bawa and Dinesh (Vikram Mania to blame ;)). Bau and Dinesh are both IIT Bombay passouts and the founders of the brilliant YES! + course…so the idea to get to see the trio on a single platform was simply WOW!!

The sad part – Bawa and Dinesh Bhaiya didn’t turn up owing to poor health of the latter but this didn’t dampen our spirits. Vikram Bhaiya made it up for their absence. :)

The best part of any event in my life is the grace I experience time and again. My reaching to the venue nearly seemed impossible but grace helped, I was able to convince a dear friend to come for this concert but was apprehensive that she may find it boring but was so filled with gratitude to see her smiling and dancing and rejoicing in the divine music. Vikram Bhaiya is class apart – though I’ve attended a lot many satsangs, I’ve never experienced such energy, such magic in any voice or music..he puts his body, mind and soul in singing..the serenity and the divinity combined with a rock/jazzy flavor…I had somethings going on in my mind, some questions and confusions bt Vikram Bhaiya’s saying – “ Mere paas Guru Hai!” just evaporated them all! Why to bother when you have the creator as well as the protector with you!

For once, I really felt pity for those who didn’t attend despite knowing it, they may never even realize what they missed but I just hope next time when once again opportunity knocks, they are able to grab it!

Keep Smiling:)

P.S: Just encountered Shobha De's post on vikram Bhaiya, dnt know hw d linking thing works in blog so copying the link

http://shobhaade.blogspot.com/2009/01/bhajan-aur-bhojan.html
CON-FLU-ENCE CON-FLU-ENCE Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.