Opposites!

It’s been long. Such a paradox – when I was working, I used to write a post once in few days and now when I have all the time in the world, I don’t!


For a while I was surrounded by negativity. I actually kind of drowned into it! Anxieties, regrets, frustrations bombarding…mind unsettled and way away from the present moment…I knew I was taken care of but my mind wouldn’t believe it, letting go was just not happening! Meditation – a lost story.

But, as learnt, “Opposite values are complementary”. While being negative, I realized the importance of staying positive – the importance of YES!+. Sometimes the things you have for a while are taken for granted, so being happy was something which came easy. It’s only in those torturous moments I realized the power of being centered and controlling your mind.

Seriously, I mean once your mind becomes your enemy, you don’t need anything else to ruin you. And if it’s your pal, life’s such a bliss!

Whenever faith gets shaken, there is turmoil but then it comes back with a bang! Grace guided me through the ordeal. It’s the peculiar characteristic of knowledge which makes it so lovable – you get it when you need it the most and vice versa.

Wherever you focus your attention, that increases. If you look at the lack, it will increase, be rest assured: P

My recent best knowledge quotes:

Life is a combination of destiny and freewill. Unpleasant events may happen in life, that’s destiny but what’s your attitude towards them – that’s freewill!


Sab chod chad ke vishram karo, just chuck and chill!

Keep Smiling :)
Opposites! Opposites! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, October 24, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.