Bappy Hirthday :) :)

So I had my bday on 12th October. Quite an interesting day it was.

Till date, my bday in the year 2009 has been one of the best! 2009 was the year of great upheaval – suffering as well as ecstasy galore :)

In that year from August till December, I had a major back and neck problem, so much so that I was on bed rest for almost a month around September. So I wasn’t really excited for my birthday. Also, since I was on a sabbatical from job with perpetually all saving going for my treatment, money was a constraint. But with experience I’ve realized whenever you expect the least; it is then that you get the most. And same happened then...

On 11th October 2009, I started with the 3 day Sahaj Samadhi course with Dinesh Bhaiya. I’m still awestruck to imagine how I said yes ‘coz I didn’t have money and couldn’t sit for long. But again, with grace in your life, anything can happen ;) I got my Sahaj Mantra and in the wee hours of 12 October, did my first Sahaj Meditation! I’m so in love with Dinesh Bhaiya (and I guess so are all other YES! + Graduates). Such a magnetic personality, divinity personified…His smile is contagious and most of the time he speaks through his smile. Whenever Bhaiya used to speak during the course, I was all ears, everything else seemed secondary. Being around him was like under the shelter of positive energy. No doubt he has a style which is unmatched and unfazed


12th morning after Sahaj meditation, Dinesh BHaiya asked who all had their bdays – there were 2 – me and a friend ( Himani). Everyone sang “ Sagar mein ik Lehar uthi tere name ki…” and Dinesh Bhaiya gave garlands to both of us! Saleel Bhaiya was also present. A very fulfilling and grateful moment…touchwood!


Last Day of Sahaj Samadhi at DCE

The excitement and the joyride didn’t end there. Dinesh Bhaiya was to leave for Jammu for a day and we went to drop him at the Airport and spent few blissful moments with him

I came back home and slept for a while, missing all the birthday calls (couldn’t help, hardly got to sleep for 3 hours last day). In the afternoon, got a call that some food articles were needed for 25-30 people for the DSN course and if I could get rice, sabzi and poori. Before I could even think something in me automatically said yes!

So my mother cooked and I took it to the venue. Everyone enjoyed the food. Infact, they all seemed to be hoggers.

Since I was running low on money, my close friends suggested a nearby Dhaba which offers great food. We had a low budget feast and chilled out at open air CCD in South Delhi

I really didn’t anticipate any great celebrations but was given everything in abundance

This year too b’day was a great one but surely unmatched :)

Keep Smiling :)








Bappy Hirthday :) :) Bappy Hirthday :) :) Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, October 14, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.