Its been Long!!...

Its been long. In the month of November, there isn’t any”original” post, so to say, that I’ve posted. Time wasn’t an issue but had nothing in mind to write till recently – and it’s my favorite topic!!


Time and again, I’ve been told, directly and indirectly, by my friends and well wishers that I’m getting too much into Art of Living, ruining my career, running after a Baba, neglecting others etc etc. This time round, the phrase was very interesting. It was:

“Swati, you are too much engrossed in Art of Living”

Ya it seems to be same dish in another plate but very catchy :)

The time it was said I just smiled and took in a light manner, myself making a fun of it. One thing I’ve realized – there’s no point in explaining your side of the story to intellectual minds. They won’t be able to understand. Not to say they don’t want to but I myself have been highly intellectual at one point in time.Interest in spiritual or divinity is beyond comprehension by intellectual mind. It’s a simple funda – intellectual mind needs logic, proof and rationale. It's got to be tangible. However, divinity has no proof! It can only be felt.

So no issues at all :)
*************************************************
We celebrated Children’s Day on 14th November at an NGO called “SOS”. There were around 50 kids out there of different age groups. We had a real good time in the painting competition organized on the topic “ My Dream Delhi” Its so good to be a child again and be one among those drawing, snatching each other’s crayons, seeing what others are making, wishing in the heart that you may win…I mean all the child like behavior! :D

The most interesting incident was the one in which we asked one of the girl from there , who was good at dancing, to perform on some song. I was shocked when she said she would dance on Shakira’s Waka Waka, I thought she would choose lakdi ki khaathi or any child song or atleast a decent song...i mean any Maduri number. But I guess I must understand that things have changed tremendously

Kids are now Adults so to say. Everything they do has so much adult flavor. I would call it “adulterated” flavor. They would look best when they have that smile, innocence..:)

Anyways, its all in the conditioning. But good bunch of kids. As soon as the satsang started, they were all immersed in the divine music and singing Shiv shambhu!

From Shakira to Shiva..Whoo! Amazing!


Keep Smiling :)
Its been Long!!... Its been Long!!... Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, November 25, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.