Roller- Coaster Life on!!

Since May 2010 I've been experimenting with life, taking the road less travelled, following my heart regardless of what others have to say.

There are things I want to do in life and I for sure know that some force is guiding me but the path is yet not clear. The journey so far have been like steps - each step reaffirming the faith and instilling the confidence in my thought process :)

Yesterday was an exciting day!

First organized a quiz, on the lines of KBC, in a school. The bunch of kids were pretty low on energy initially since they were to go to Amusement Park after the Quiz and so wanted it to end ASAP but it was fun and a great learning experience to capture their interest, create excitement and make them yearn for more! With kids, it is such a BEAUTIFUL feeling to become like a kid - play those silly pranks, laugh and be naughty.

Post that, I had my first learning session on "Communication Skills". Though I'd prepared well but since it was first time I was deifinitely nervous but with grace in your life, why to bother! I simply started, taking a deep breadth and saying the talisman quietly (JGD). I expected the session to last for 45 mins at the max but it went on for almost 1 hour 15 mins! For a speaker/trainer, the success lies in the response of the Audience and it indeed felt great to hear good feedback.

Yesteday's events increased my confidence in my vision tremendously.

All HIS Grace :)

I read a great thought w/c inspired me :  ...


"Manzil mil hi jayegi, bhatak kar hi sahi...


gumrah to wo hain.....jo ghar se nikle hi nahin......!!!"
 
Keep Smiling :)
Roller- Coaster Life on!! Roller- Coaster Life on!! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, November 28, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.