Winters!!

These are the days when I wish I wasn't living in Delhi. These winters are driving me nuts. I've become a lazy soul ( it well gets reflected in my blog posts ;)..But it's just so amazing how the mind works! There's whole stock of excuses piled up there and it so cleverly convinces you with them! Winters are just an excuse to be lazy. I'm not living at the North Pole that I would die of cold :P

In the beginning my mind ruled that yes, its really cold and I justified myself for doing less of Yoga, drinking a cup of tea more, staying indoors etc etc. But then I realized mind games and so played with it in same fashion Ok so Im not able to do Yoga - what about joining a dance class? It serves the same purpose, I get to learn dance as well. Second Game - I'm drinking tea coz I want to have something hot to drink, so what about soups and custard? Again I won!

It may sound bizzare but looking at the mind from an external party - just being a witness makes one understand it better- to shift away from small mindedness.

*********************************************************
So Shweta Tiwari has won "Big Boss". congrats! Not for staying in that luxurious home for 3 months but for winning whooping 1 crore!! I'm a die hard fan of reality shows. I've watched almost every- from Splitsvilla to Dance India Dance. My favourites are Comedy Circus, Master Chef and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa but this time I restricted myself to watching only dance and comedy. Big Boss was a poor show this time - why should have I watched it ? For the loud Dolly? fame hungry Veena ? Money minded Saara? Arrogant Manoj? Diplomatic Shweta?? Timid Khali?? Nahhh!! I followed it on and off and everytime I watched my interest came down all the more

One should watch this season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa - with Madhuri as a judge, so much grace has been added :)

Also, comedy circus. Its total paisa wasool and gaurantees you laughter Galore!

********************************************************

I used to be a hard core Non vegetarian 2 years back so much so that eating vegetarian outside was a sin and a waste of money for me! I never intended to become a vegetarian but somehow got convinced that there are a lot of options in vegetarian food and I shouldn't make my stomach a graveyard by eating non veg ;)

My friends still eat Non veg and my reasons have failed so far in convincing them to quit.That's still ok ( everyone is not intelligent enough to understand ;) but what's really funny is that they feel I've quit non veg b'coz of a Baba ( read sri sri ravi shankar).! lols! I can't reason out with them. With closed minds, conversation is not possible :) Being a logical person, I've quit because of the facts and reasons stated in the YES!+ course. Life has also made me undergo pariksha (test) where I was once in Europe and almost starved 'coz of lack of veg food. I could have easily had non veg and stuffed my stomach but my conscience didnt allow me AND that's when I realized that eating non veg was now a lost story :)

To all the Non Veg Lovers, may you be a bird/animal in some lifetime and enjoy being on the other side:)

I so wish!

Keep SMiling :)
Winters!! Winters!! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, January 09, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.