2011 super start / Flashback 2010

2010 has ended. Another year of life has passed by...2010 has been a year of contentment and joy - I came close to doing what I want to do. Several sitbacks, pitfalls and highs. Its been a good year of realizations.

One knowledge point which I've practically experienced this year is - everything is changing. On 31st December 2010, I was thinking about 31st December 2009- where was I, what was I doing, my dreams & ambitions for 2010. Within a year, there's been a 360 degree turn!

My thoughts & aspiratons at 2010 begining & ending seem to be poles apart! I see myself as a changed person ( ofcourse, a better person ;)

Getting into details would lead to series of posts, which I'm assuming is a bad idea! This year brought me closer to what I REALLY want to do in life. I had no clue that Life had so much to offer, such a beautiful side where you serve and smile...:-)

I did things which I wanted to - shifting to Gurgaon for a successful career , then leaving almost 3 year old job ( with no offer in hand) , going To Bangalore Ashram, doing a 6 day job in Delhi ( that too, weekends working!!)..quitting, unsteady pay, taking up independent projects and in the midst of all these, doing Sadhna, sewa and satsang :-) :-) BUT I have no regrets. Many of my closed ones feel I've made wrong decisions but so far so good ;)

Its only in 2010 that I've realized, in its true sense, who a Master is. Its simply inexplicable - can only be felt.

This year, I'm completely blank. I do have some aspirations and I would give my 100% to turn them into reality but I have no idea what life has to offer. The only thing I know is - whatever will happen will be for my betterment and may grace give the strength to embrace it, happily and with humility.

********************************************************************

2011 has started with a bang! With bonfire, music amd masti on 31st mnight to a saatvik welcome of 2011 - Sudarshan Kriya, Guru Puja and a rocking satsang!!

Hope this year , I turn out to be a good masterpiece ----> Master's Piece

Keep Smiling :)
2011 super start / Flashback 2010 2011 super start / Flashback 2010 Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, January 02, 2011 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. i hope ur aspirations get fulfilled this yr....and may guruji's grace bestow upon u ..:)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.