Guru stories on!

This is the second post I'm writing in a day and its making me happy!:-)

Another great YES!+ course ended and I feel grateful to be a part of it. I know my blog has too much of YES!+ in it and it may seem boring to the reader but interestingly, I never get bored writing about it :)

I've in a way, repeated many courses while volunteering and though the things said are same in each course yet the knowldege seems fresh and new! And kudos to myself for having committment towards atleast 1 thing in life, knowing well how easily  I get bored with things and people :P

This YES!+ had amazing stories and its share of siyappas. For the 6 day course , we had to change 3 venues! But the good part is there weren't any dropouts despite this :) The co-ordination amongst volunteers was amazing , with realizing every course essentials at the last moment, being at loggerheads at times, swearing not to abide by the protocol, redifining the definition of punctuality and so on....;)

One thing I learnt from AOL is - Celebrate EVERYTHING! Be it good or not-so good. Tension bhi aaye toh lage ki wah! kya mast tension hai! I've been practicing it and its amazinggg:)

Its so funny - Guruji makes sure you get to do things you least wish to . He so beautifully gets you out of your comfort zone. In this course,I'd pledged not to handle money collection and made a call to a volunteer to come on time and manage it. Alas! I ended up counting the notes and looking at all the expenditures. I didn't want to get involved in venue search at 7.30 pm at night. Again, alas! had no choice but to go. Daily I wished to save my travelling cost and discomfort by coming back with a friend. Again, Alas! I used to end up staying back and catching an auto later.

Many more such incidents happened but I never got irritated by them. It seemed like a divine play and I really enjoyed it :)

The highlight of this course was the guru story during the EG process ( nah! I'm not going to name the process, NDA ;). As soon as the process was on, it started raining and the moment EG got over ( after 15-20 mins), it stopped raining! I can't explain it in more detail here but those who were there well know how miraculous it was!

The bunch of participants were really sweet, forthcoming and enthusiastic. To see the big smile on their face after 6 days was yet another feather added in the cap of my memories.

Keep Smiling :)



Guru stories on! Guru stories on! Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.