Buzzzyyyy

So much to share!!!

This time I'm happy to state that the reason for my disapperance from the blogosphere was NOT my sheer laziness but my being busy! Hurray!! :D

Had a hell lot on my plate (and still have) and I'm enjoying each moment of it.This is the fourth time I've sat to write a post. Thrice earlier, the moment I  logged on and opened up my social mind to write, some service or work call would erupt and I would have no choice but to say bye bye to blogging at that moment :(

Hopefully this time I will end up this post :P

*****************************

Organising the current YES!+ course has been a great learning experience. The beauty of organising any art of Living course is practical application of knowlege points in the whole journey.Man! what a roller coaster ride it has been! One thing I've always believed is -there are no failures in life, only learning lessons. And once that fear of failure goes away, the confidence and the energy is spectacular! We'd kept a target of 250 registrations for this course ( 125 each in Morning and evening batch) and ended up having just 40 registrations! It came as a sweet shock :-) The volunteers, atleast I, realize where we lacked and next time will work on them.

But so much self-growth happened. My friendly advice would be that anybody whose done YES!+ course should ATLEAST once volunteer for it! Organising is amazinggg!!

I'm thankful to Avinash Tiku, whose such a senior YES!+ teacher, taken courses in Tihar Jail and for celebrities like Saina Nehwal. He's taking a course for just 40 participants (when we committed 250). He could have easliy asked some other teacher to take it up, while some people came to the course just b'coz he was taking it.

***********************************
On 5th Feb , I met Guruji!!!! Yipeeee!!! And only grace made it happen. I knew he was coming on 5th Feb morning but I didn't really put in any effort to go - didnt call anyone to ask if they would be going or check out for people living nearby with whom I could go to meet. His flight was to land at 11.30 am and that day after a long while I'd slept and woken up at 8 am. At 9.15 am , I sat down to write a blogpost(yeah! this was one of the times!) and at 9.20am I got a call from a friend living nearby who was going to meet Guruji in his car. Ab kya karein! When you have the means of going to meet HIM, you have no good reason to say NO! Though I had 1-2 pending works but just the thought of seeing him superceded. And I went...and luckily stood in the first row.

He came, he smiled, he waved and...........bas baat ban gayi!!

It is just amazinggg in the ways he makes you feel special and loved! To have a master in life is the best blessing! All the more b'coz you don't choose a guru, the guru chooses you :-)

P.S: Some TV channel was there and I had a 3-4 minutes Q&A with the guy on the courses offered by AOL. Don't know on which day and time they would have aired it ( Had i known,the whole world would have known :P) but it felt good to get this wonderful oppurtunity.

********************************************
In the midst of all this, attended the marriage of a close friend's brother. As such I'm not the last-minute worker kind but when it comes to attending marriages, I would be seen buying clothes on the day of the marriage! (Yeah!)... At 5.30 pm, I went to buy a suit..searched and searched and found!At 8 pm, I came back home and at 9 pm, I left for the marriage. Had a great time! The best part is my friend's family is pretty cool! The DJ was amazingg! :-)

*********************************************

 Hopefully, this week I will get to write more!

Keep Smiling :)

Buzzzyyyy Buzzzyyyy Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, February 07, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.