Blessed!!

I still don't understand why does it so happen that when I have hell lot to tell, I get into an invisible mode. The content for the post gets drafted in my mind while I'm travelling but it never gets to see the light of the day :)

I know I'm not the PM of India who can't find time(err...does PM Blogs?? :P). It's just that I become lazy.

Neverthless, the updates - I've completed the Blessings course! Its an AOL course which I would say is the advanced version of the advance course and you get to become a blesser - where you can heal people :) ofcourse the energy and power is of YOU-KNOW-WHO ;)

This course is close to my heart 'coz I never intended to do it at this point in time but the circumstances which were created to make me do it may make interesting guru stories:) The 3 days at the course were amazing! I've done a variety of courses but this course was the best of all. The age group varied  from 20 - 80 years but there was a commonality - all were fun loving! Besides the course content being amazing , the bunch of jovial participants made it all the more memorable.And the people who made me laugh like crazy were all 40+ ! So you can well imagine the crowd:)

The highlight of the course was ofcourse the teacher - Swami Pragyapadji. To do a course with someone whose been living that knowledge for the past 2 decades,whose presence is so energising and whose answers are like arrows hitting the dart!

Well, I feel blessed to become a blesser. It still hasn't sunk in. And in a way thats good ;)

****************************************************
For those who don't know, I love watching TV. Over years, I've been able to get rid off watching daily soaps :P

But now my love has shifted to reality shows.  There's a new channel started called" Food Food". Being a die hard foodie, I relish watching it.May be the next possible step would be to try out those recipes, which in all likelihood will NOT happen. ( I'm way too lazy to cook ;)

NDTV good times is another great option if you want to WATCH cooking. (Making stuff I haven't tried :P )

****************************************************
One more realization I've had in recent time.People who think they know me really well put me off. Firstly, I don't believe anyone knows you better than your own self. Secondly , there are just 1-2 people in the world who I can say really know me.

I'm friendly with all but my friendliness at times is taken wrongly. People who try and encroach my space, trying to be a part of any of my conversation with others, probing and getting in to know about my daily plans, calling up and talking crap are simply no -no! Jumping into my life is not something I welcome from anyone. I know it may be sounding very arrogant and rude but that's how I feel.

And in a way I'm thankful to such people 'coz in a way they make me realize I'm free :)

*****************************************************
Rest talks in next post. I know this post is a crappy one but that's what on the plate today ;)

Keep Smiling :)





Blessed!! Blessed!! Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, February 20, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.