After many days, I've shut myself and begin to write...it 11.30pm..and the isolation and silence is just so refreshing! I'm an early riser so I prefer sleeping early. No doubt the serenity you feel early morning is ummatched with late night silence...but the serenity makes you meditative and so writing doesn't get the morning space! ;)

May be it's the time or my thoughts which are making me a little nostalgic.Sitting with myself I'm recalling how wonderful life has been so far.

I think I've been lucky in terms of relationships. Not to say they've lasted long or given great memories but the experiences have been very enriching and have made me realize there is something called "heart" besides "head"! :D  The grace has bestowed blessings in abundance around me in the form of people who love me so much , who care so much and to top it all, whom I love and adore! :) The only hitch is that people who've been close to me either aren't from Delhi or they've been made to go from delhi! :D

And this makes me love my guru all the more..he is just so compassionate and knows what's the best for me..he gives me the best, the kind I like, opens up my heart..makes me softer and more loving and then when the fruit is ripe, i mean when it is time, he takes them away :) ... In thsi way, he makes me free from attachment and entaglement. Everytime I'm made to realize that it's a heart to heart connection..physical presence isn't really an important factor..and that you caring for the other person's happiness is the true hallmark of a perfect relation!

In any one's life many people come..

Some stay while some get lost in the race of life...
Some make deep impressions in your heart, some memories simply fade away with the passage of time..
Some  make you learn important lessons in life, some teach you what mistakes not to repeat..
Some strengthen your faith in human relations, some strengthen your faith in God...
Some took you to the joyworld, some showed you the door of the cryworld...
Some you would like to emulate, some you wouldn't even like to think of..
Some for whom you feel grateful that they were there, some you feel grateful taht they are not there!...

Its a strange world...and stranger are the relationships...but relationships drive this crazy world! and also makes it interesting! :)

Drive is still on..milestones to cross...hurdles i can foresee...but no worries...I have the best driver of my life - My Guru!

Love you! <3 <3


Keep Smilimg :)
Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, July 03, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.