Marriage?? or a mirage??

I want to avoid any discussion on this topic but I've been hearing so much from every corner. Worst of it, I've listened to all of it with a smile, only thinking of a medium to vent out my feelings! Earlier it used to be my diary. I've been in the habit of writing diary since childhood. It's only in the last one year or so that I've lost touch with it :( .... My diary had always been my best friend, I could share anything and everything with her..and she would listen patiently and then give solutions too :)

The other day I was reading one of my college diaries and I couldn't stop laughing on what crap I'd written! :D I mean I've changed so much..some things just don't matter anymore.

Ok, I'm 25 years old..so what? I don't understand why people are going ga ga over my marriage plans. These days I've been hearing such things in abundance - " Aur , shaadi kab kar rahe ho ?".." Baraat mein toh bulaoge na??"..." ab aapo kar leni chahhiye shaadi"..." Mein ladka dhundu kya??"

Uffff..I've never been vocal about my take on this but today atleast I can share on my blog what I feel about it. Firstly, I DON'T think that there is a certain age by which you should get married. If age is a consideration, then you are merely following the societal norms and doing what everyone else does. Secondly, Marriage is a very personal affair. Your decision to marry or not is entirely your choice.People tend to marry for their own security or for carnal pleasure. But what if these things are not in your priority list?? I'm not averse to the idea of getting married but I'm happy the way I am right now!

Marriage is just an extension of a relationship with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. I've been an emotionally strong girl since childhood. I've faced a lot of struggle in life with a smiling face all by myself. The only person whose been by my side always is the divine love - earlier in the form of dieties ..now as a living Guru.:)

When I have a person in my life who loves me sooo much, who cares for me unconditionally, whose brought me into this world of peace and knowledge, I seriously don't have time for marriage right now!Yes, I'm a very normal person whose had experience of relationships. I don't deny that attraction happens even now at times but I know it is short lived and dies out within few days.SO I don't even give it a damn! :D 

Things like marriage are just a part of life, they are NOT the heart of Life! If it is meant to happen, it will happen at its destined time. I DON'T dream of getting married neither do I have a fantasy world now :) I have a lot to do in life yet and I'm not dying to have a life partner soon!

When the driver of my life is so charming...who has the time to look for a partner ?? ;)

Love you Gj! :)

P.S: I don't know whether I should have written this or not but writing all this is maing me happy!:)

Keep Smiling :)
Marriage?? or a mirage?? Marriage?? or a mirage?? Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, July 10, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

You may also like

Templates
Powered by Blogger.